Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Unless you have the inside scoop from someone at a store on when there's a surprise release, you're pretty much SOL.

Influencers get hooked up, and the average guy gets shafted because we have jobs :lol:

Dudes never understand this lol

Didnt they have something big there last year for the Open? Maybe Fed? Cant remembr what it was but I remembr a huge box set up or something. It's the US Open and it's in NYC. A drop there makes sense.

A Stash for the RF3’s at like 9pm. I wasn’t tryna leave my house and I live right there. :lol:

Went to Round Two on Sunday and tried to trade my HB Ultraboost dude at the counter said he knows they go for alot but he just doesn't think they will move the pair in the store...Luckily I traded some Supreme shirts and my BC 3's for store credit... I got enough for the Parra AM1's and the Black Prestos but when I seen them in hand I just could'nt pull the trigger. They were sick in hand but I just felt they were too similar to my white pair. I decided to get the UNC OW 1's instead always wanted a pair in this silhouette.

20180813_132652.jpg

Went to Round Two on Sunday and tried to trade my HB Ultraboost dude at the counter said he knows they go for alot but he just doesn't think they will move the pair in the store...Luckily I traded some Supreme shirts and my BC 3's for store credit... I got enough for the Parra AM1's and the Black Prestos but when I seen them in hand I just could'nt pull the trigger. They were sick in hand but I just felt they were too similar to my white pair. I decided to get the UNC OW 1's instead always wanted a pair in this silhouette.

20180813_132652.jpg
Gotta respect he kept it G with you about the Hypebeast UB. I’m guessing they were good with the store credit meaning gave you a bit more value as opposed to straight cash

20180813_132652.jpg
How many Supreme tees did you have in order to have enough for those two or the UNC 1's? geeze lol

Gotta respect he kept it G with you about the Hypebeast UB. I’m guessing they were good with the store credit meaning gave you a bit more value as opposed to straight cash

Yeah man I was actually surprised at what he was offering me man... I'm actually glad I get to keep the UBs plus I got what I wanted... I was skeptical as hell about them but now I see why so many people choose to deal with them...

8 tees plus 1 crowbar and my black cement 3s. It was all stuff I wasnt using anymore. Everything I bought at retail price...
So the tees and shoes werent DS and you got enough?! Ima have to take a trip and flip a bunch of my old (& DS) shoes and Supreme tees lol.

So the tees and shoes werent DS and you got enough?! Ima have to take a trip and flip a bunch of my old (& DS) shoes and Supreme tees lol.

Some were...

I gave him a DS allstar jersey black, A DS Daniel Johnston Pizza T, and a DS Some Girls T, but everything else was worn once or twice but they were in immaculate condition. Also Gave them a Dorothy T, a Futura Divide and Conquer T, A stallion LS...

Some were...

I gave him a DS allstar jersey black, A DS Daniel Johnston Pizza T, and a DS Some Girls T, but everything else was worn once or twice but they were in immaculate condition. Also Gave them a Dorothy T, a Futura Divide and Conquer T, A stallion LS...
Oh I see, you had some HEATTTT so that makes more sense.

Any store that loses a Nike account minus whale close shop. Nike alone makes up at least 50% of most stores' sales.

Back
Top Bottom