Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

NYC finally getting some love.

Its about time, seeing how we the mecca of this sneaker culture and all.

Finally? Lmao, NYC and LA are basically the best places to be to get shoes... Try living in Toronto. Much like our winters, our stock levels are in the negatives.

Unless you have the inside scoop from someone at a store on when there's a surprise release, you're pretty much SOL.

Influencers get hooked up, and the average guy gets shafted because we have jobs :lol:

In fairness (and its not really fair cause NY gets everything), the drop its timed and themed for the US Open in NY....hence "Queen of Queens" on the zip. Its a coordinated effort to drum up additional awareness/buzz for their open presence.

Unless you have the inside scoop from someone at a store on when there's a surprise release, you're pretty much SOL.

Influencers get hooked up, and the average guy gets shafted because we have jobs :lol:

need-a-job-5b71a3.jpg

In fairness (and its not really fair cause NY gets everything), the drop its timed and themed for the US Open in NY....hence "Queen of Queens" on the zip. Its a coordinated effort to drum up additional awareness/buzz for their open presence.
Didnt they have something big there last year for the Open? Maybe Fed? Cant remembr what it was but I remembr a huge box set up or something. It's the US Open and it's in NYC. A drop there makes sense.

Didnt they have something big there last year for the Open? Maybe Fed? Cant remembr what it was but I remembr a huge box set up or something. It's the US Open and it's in NYC. A drop there makes sense.
I think the fire red AJ3 dropped last year around The Open and they gas done kind of event with him signing and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom