Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I still remember some dude whispering to me "Yo, I got the hammer on me" while camping for the fist grape retro in BK. I was like fam, chill tf out you're bugggginnn! Moral, you never know who you're on line with and where their head is at

LOL god damn!

always makes me scratch my head when people post on fb or wherever complaining about line cutters.

btw those blazers look terrible.

I still remember some dude whispering to me "Yo, I got the hammer on me" while camping for the fist grape retro in BK. I was like fam, chill tf out you're bugggginnn! Moral, you never know who you're on line with and where their head is at

To be honest, coming to releases strapped (assuming you are legally licensed to carry, obviously) isn’t a bad idea depending on where you live. Hell, even Nike Georgetown of all places ensures police are nearby (often parked outside) during hyped releases. Unfortunately, people are crazy and can easily target people during these releases.

Do you guys see these getting played out anytime soon?
If they decide to increase stock over the next couple months/years, then yes. Once the majority of people can get their hands on pairs, it'll be on to the next big thing. Main thing with Nike is that they have so many different silhouettes to use for the OW brand. Yeezys got old as stock increased, availability increased, and it was essentially the same model but slightly different cw's.

If they decide to increase stock over the next couple months/years, then yes. Once the majority of people can get their hands on pairs, it'll be on to the next big thing. Main thing with Nike is that they have so many different silhouettes to use for the OW brand. Yeezys got old as stock increased, availability increased, and it was essentially the same model but slightly different cw's.

I think on top of the Yeezys getting more stock, the colourways that they've gone with are either bad or uninspired. In the height of popularity, I think even ugly or boring CWs sold for Yeezys and we're in that phase now for the offwhites. Though I really wanted the Prestos, the last two CWs are uninspired compared to the OGs. I feel like the subtle colourblocking of the OGs is what makes it a timeless shoe.

Back
Top Bottom