Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

DklJgrKU4AAdwGc

Credit: Me *****, **** you mean?

A loop is just where/when you go to a store before the masses get there and you buy all the merchandise before anyone else can to resell it. At 21 mercer it literally was a loop because you could only buy one at a time - folks would go in (as early as 6am), buy a pair, walk outside, go on the mini-line of resellers, and go back in to buy another (like a loop). I don't know if that pattern is where loop specifically came from, but thats the behavior that it signifies. When the loop is burnt, either the police broke it up or too many people found out about it. It's not a person or a group, it's a circumstance.

Another time dude ran up on me and I gave him a few dollars I had in my pocket, and he was like nah im trying to buy..

I apologized after and declined. That was for a bum sneaker too, it was during the time they were doing that stupid twitter DM nonsense.

I thought he needed food.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wonder what happened to that Jordan 3 that was supposed to drop with the OG collection

A loop is just where/when you go to a store before the masses get there and you buy all the merchandise before anyone else can to resell it. At 21 mercer it literally was a loop because you could only buy one at a time - folks would go in (as early as 6am), buy a pair, walk outside, go on the mini-line of resellers, and go back in to buy another (like a loop). I don't know if that pattern is where loop specifically came from, but thats the behavior that it signifies. When the loop is burnt, either the police broke it up or too many people found out about it. It's not a person or a group, it's a circumstance.
I could be wrong but I think there's a group up there now that refers to themselves as The Loop. Security out from of the On Air event was talking about them the morning they dropped the SW.

If they decide to increase stock over the next couple months/years, then yes. Once the majority of people can get their hands on pairs, it'll be on to the next big thing. Main thing with Nike is that they have so many different silhouettes to use for the OW brand. Yeezys got old as stock increased, availability increased, and it was essentially the same model but slightly different cw's.

This. And I think with yeezys, it’s been dead. I see bunch of grandpas, aunts, uncles and the family wearing them at the malls lol. No disrespect but that shows that what Ye wants is everyone owning them. Although Nike is different with colors, styles, and hype. If Nike realizes that the general mass population wants them, they COULD do GR releases but idk, I feel like they won’t. Not at least with collabs with Virgil.

Virgil should work on an Off-White version of ALL the Air Jordan Fusions.

Here's how he can do it:
1 - Deconstruct everything
2 - Send them straight to trash
3 - Label trash can "AJF"

would love to get my hands on the silver and black 97s, as well as the black 90.

personally, i'm curious to see what virgil can do with the huarache.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom