Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

DklJgrKU4AAdwGc

Credit: Me *****, **** you mean?

Serena Blazers
Both 97s
Sail 90s
Black Zooms

I'll settle for 2 out of 5

lmfao, the loop rolls deep ...a 45 year old reselling sneaker crew ...nah all of 'em would have to get touched, just some things you don't play about off principle.. money & family being 2 of them... & being treated like a ragdoll in the public eye can't be good either... but in this age & time, things are done for social media & i just never did any business like that, whether legal or illegal. i'd just have to see you.

This. Can’t have nobody who just violated like that walking the streets comfortably

DklJgrKU4AAdwGc

Credit: Me *****, **** you mean?

Only the Peach or Sail Air Max 90 and the all black Air Max 97 look good to me. I wonder if the black 97s are those smokey grey pairs that we saw pictures of earlier. I hope not, and hope we get a pitch black pair.

well then, I guess I won't need the new OW 97's lol
i mean dont get me wrong the whites were cleeeeeaaaaannnn looking but they ghosted away all the comfort that existed. vs lets say the 90s whuch remained comfy

I could be wrong but I think there's a group up there now that refers to themselves as The Loop. Security out from of the On Air event was talking about them the morning they dropped the SW.
I know some folks know a bunch of those guys on here...soho soles, juken, solestreet, kickinit, perfect sole, lou etc....im not sure they have a super best friends, voltron style group called the loop (which is equal parts odd and corny) or if they were just referring to a loop more generally - either way its the same usual suspects.

In every city there’s a group of resellers who cut lines and have their own system. Just the way it is lol

Only the Peach or Sail Air Max 90 and the all black Air Max 97 look good to me. I wonder if the black 97s are those smokey grey pairs that we saw pictures of earlier. I hope not, and hope we get a pitch black pair.

There’s been a few photos of the black posted in this thread. It’s black with a white-silverish swoosh. Only off whites I want :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom