Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Interesting.....
DkrEBF8X0AABiGH.jpg
DIY AJ1's?

F25FFF8A-69E9-48BE-AFDE-B38556380962.jpeg
Yesterday I filmed a segment at Stadium Goods for a show that’s going to air on Tuesday 8/21 at 6pm on CBS Sports Network on cable(check your local listings.... for channel numbers)

I will provide more details. But it’s part of a special summer series of shows on the network. It’s called Memory Serves, and it’s based around a basketball podcast I did a couple years ago. I would love for you guys to check it out.

CBS Sports Network (CBSSN) is channel # 221 on DirecTV, # 158 on DISH Network, # 1643 on AT&T U-Verse, # 594 on Verizon Fios.

Gotta support the NT fam.

Probably already been mentioned, but it looks like the Blends losing their nike account rumor may be true. They didn't drop the 87s and I haven't seen them advertising any Nike releases since the 312s last week & some "Total Orange" AM95s (which were supposed to drop today but didn't).

Probably already been mentioned, but it looks like the Blends losing their nike account rumor may be true. They didn't drop the 87s and I haven't seen them advertising any Nike releases since the 312s last week & some "Total Orange" AM95s (which were supposed to drop today but didn't).

Don't know if it's the entire Blends company but i think Blends SD lost their Nike QS account due to the black OW prestos. I read online they had leftover pairs and posted FCFS for the next day and there was some foolery going on. I'm trying to find the online link but can't find it anymore. Sooo take it for a grain of salt.

Is it possible to just lose the QS account but keep/sell regular Nike's?

F25FFF8A-69E9-48BE-AFDE-B38556380962.jpeg
Yesterday I filmed a segment at Stadium Goods for a show that’s going to air on Tuesday 8/21 at 6pm on CBS Sports Network on cable(check your local listings.... for channel numbers)

I will provide more details. But it’s part of a special summer series of shows on the network. It’s called Memory Serves, and it’s based around a basketball podcast I did a couple years ago. I would love for you guys to check it out.
Say less...plug me to ur basketball podcast if you ever need a plus 1 my G!

stockx is gotta be jugging the numbers right?

first the uncs going up

now the blk prestos went up100?

stockx is gotta be jugging the numbers right?

first the uncs going up

now the blk prestos went up100?

StockX is purportedly the first 100% transparent marketplace.

Though to that end I don’t see why they can’t report where each reported transaction came from.

Back
Top Bottom