Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i could understand this thinking when i was a kid i never got to wear new stuff had to wait for an eventful day. smh for some occasions. but now every work week I make it threw is a event :rofl:
I started to realize this and started to just wear my DS pairs of shoes or even my clothes that still have the tag or still DS in the bag. My thought process is that who knows if ima be alive to actually enjoy this stuff in the future. Might as well wear the things I like and them move on to the next. At the end of the day everything is just a material item and has no value until you yourself place it on the item. On the opposite spectrum, if your keeping something DS because you're planning on selling an item in the future then thats diff.

Thats how I feel with the OW Prestos, I REALLY want to wear them but I’m afraid if I beat those up I won’t find another pair/model that I like as much and not about to pay resell to double up. I FREAKEN LOVE THOSE OW PRESTOS MAN! Lol.

I wore my pair once and that's it for them. I realize there is no way to keep the white pairs clean like when you first get them. Fortunately, I love the look of worn in kicks and this pair looks like it will look good even if they're beat up regardless. Worse case scenario I can right "beaters" on the midsole and look edgy af...

Wearing shoes to flex on someone is the definition of trying hard. :nerd:

Selective reading will have you lost :lol:.

You so busy riding the pogo stick that you can’t see that I said that I just want to hold onto some pairs until I have an event that’s meaningful enough to break them out.

**** like OW Chicago 1s ain’t seeing the inside of a Whole Foods b. I’m sorry you’re so thirsty. I’m good rocking my GRs in the interim.

Why are you so fond of me b?

Nah i have no issue leaving your kicks DS. I'm in the boat where I also keep a tight rotation and beat them to the ground. Literally had to throw away my mid 2000 space jams and DMP concords cuz they started wolfing. Again to each their own. "You do what you want when you poppin!"

Nah i have no issue leaving your kicks DS. I'm in the boat where I also keep a tight rotation and beat them to the ground. Literally had to throw away my mid 2000 space jams and DMP concords cuz they started wolfing. Again to each their own. "You do what you want when you poppin!"
Right, it's all about WHY you don't wear the shoes. Bc you'r e a collector and just want to keep them on ice? Cool. Bc you want to wait for hype to die down? Cool. Bc you just hate lacing them? That's cool too. But bc you don't have anyone to flex on? :smh:

You so busy riding the pogo stick that you can’t see that I said that I just want to hold onto some pairs until I have an event that’s meaningful enough to break them out.

**** like OW Chicago 1s ain’t seeing the inside of a Whole Foods b. I’m sorry you’re so thirsty. I’m good rocking my GRs in the interim.

Dude honestly Are you unicorn hunter?

Your words, not mine.

Easy. Work 6x a week, have kids and live in a flyover state.

I literally don’t have any reason whatsoever to wear my Chicagos unless I’m on vacay.

Selective reading...

That aside why do you care so much what the next man chooses to do with his sneakers? Even if I did want to flex, why are you so concerned?

You’re weird b.
I disregarded that bc it's just you trying to cover your cornballness.

Not concerned, just laughing at a hypebeast stuck in a flyover state with nobody to flex on.

33BC3FB1-AA38-4B55-A3D0-F4D73E62E69E.gif

https://www.google.com/search?q=homer+simpson+walk+away+gif&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS755US755&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwid5q2p-e_cAhUFY6wKHeOdDL8Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&***=987#imgrc=JTftKzx6iO19iM:

F25FFF8A-69E9-48BE-AFDE-B38556380962.jpeg
Yesterday I filmed a segment at Stadium Goods for a show that’s going to air on Tuesday 8/21 at 6pm on CBS Sports Network on cable(check your local listings.... for channel numbers)

I will provide more details. But it’s part of a special summer series of shows on the network. It’s called Memory Serves, and it’s based around a basketball podcast I did a couple years ago. I would love for you guys to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom