Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

This is exactly what Nike needed. After Adidas started collaborating with numerous artists and consortium accounts, Off- White is the fresh blood to bring Nike back. Just goes to show that while old (silhouettes) is gold, minor tweaks just give it a whole new vibe. For the first time, in a long time, it feels like Nike is telling a story again. I have no more purchases planned other than the OW AJ1 via lottery or resale.

man ive taken so many Ls this entire weekend. i hope i can get my hands on the blazers or the vapormax on SNKRS...

I hope so! if i don't cop on the SNKRS app, im selling off a DS yeezy. I think 350 is possible if you find a desperate enough broke boy that gotta pay back his mom's CC.
it looks like that 355 sale on stock x is gone. lowest price is 450 so far. I think you'll get to 400...
I still think:
AJ1 - 850-1000
Presto - 750 - 850
Vapormax 650- 750
AM 90 - 500 - 600
AM 97 - 500 - 600
Zoom Fly 500- 600
AF1 450 - 550
Hyperdunk 450 - 550
Blazer 400-500

Damn I wonder if nikelab is dropping due to thwt guys post, dont want to call out of work.

it looks like that 355 sale on stock x is gone. lowest price is 450 so far. I think you'll get to 400...
I still think:
AJ1 - 850-1000
Presto - 750 - 850
Vapormax 650- 750
AM 90 - 500 - 600
AM 97 - 500 - 600
Zoom Fly 500- 600
AF1 450 - 550
Hyperdunk 450 - 550
Blazer 400-500

I think AJ1 will not go below $1,000. That is the pair everyone wants and it will hit a wall at that threshold, if not higher.

This is exactly what Nike needed. After Adidas started collaborating with numerous artists and consortium accounts, Off- White is the fresh blood to bring Nike back. Just goes to show that while old (silhouettes) is gold, minor tweaks just give it a whole new vibe. For the first time, in a long time, it feels like Nike is telling a story again. I have no more purchases planned other than the OW AJ1 via lottery or resale.

I agree with this completely. At least 4 of these are a must for me (AM90, AJ1, Presto, Blazer Mid).

Finally Nike is giving us CREATIVE stuff we want rather than over-reaching on trashy new colorways of OG models.

On the last page, with them setting up the display. Dont know if its for show or release, probablybjist a display I hope.

Every store receiving the Off-White/Nike collab has some type of "INSTALLATION" or "DISPLAY".

It's part of the release and obviously a really cool thing to check out when buying the sneaker.

I've heard from good sources that 1 is a lot. So i wouldnt be surprised

I hope you're right. AJ1 is the first sneaker I ever bought (with my own money) and I love this take on it. I've said it a few times, but that "85" is my favorite detail as my birth year.

Last edited:
Every store receiving the Off-White/Nike collab has some type of "INSTALLATION" or "DISPLAY".

It's part of the release and obviously a really cool thing to check out when buying the sneaker.
This. I think it was me who said that...on Friday? After asking one of the off-loaders he said, "We can't tell you anything". That's what made me post on here. I'm thinking it's stash in NYC + Chicago w/ pick-up this week and SNKR's release once all stores have raffled. I'm banking on SNKR's being either December or January. I would think that Nike would rather make sure all of their warehouse is cleaned from this release.

This. I think it was me who said that...on Friday? After asking one of the off-loaders he said, "We can't tell you anything". That's what made me post on here. I'm thinking it's stash in NYC + Chicago w/ pick-up this week and SNKR's release once all stores have raffled. I'm banking on SNKR's being either December or January. I would think that Nike would rather make sure all of their warehouse is cleaned from this release.
SNKRS is this week for sure

I don't see them dragging this out until December/ January.

This collab was way better than any Adidas collab. Nike actually let the artist deconstruct and reconstruct the shoe. The shoe ended up looking completely different while at the same time keeping its true shape and core (with the exception of a few like the vapors where the swoosh just looks bigger).

In all fairness, Nike usually limited designers to messing around with colors before this. Adidas is doing the same for the most part. The only Adidas collaboration where I see the designer getting his own take on silhouettes are Alexander Wang, but they're not appealing IMO.

In all fairness, Nike usually limited designers to messing around with colors before this. Adidas is doing the same for the most part. The only Adidas collaboration where I see the designer getting his own take on silhouettes are Alexander Wang, but they're not appealing IMO.

The AWs were their own shoes/models, no? The OW stuff were all already existing Nike models.

The AWs were their own shoes/models, no? The OW stuff were all already existing Nike models.

They draw pieces from other silhouettes (i.e. Nike Yeezy), but because of the amalgamation, are like their own shoe. Some of it is pretty original though.

I have never lost hope in Nike. To all that jumped on the Adidas wagon and started talking bad about Nike, hope they stay there.

Back
Top Bottom