Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My only issue with that is that I really am a true 8.5 in almost all Nike sneakers, so I don't know which to go for. I guess I'd go 9 and have them be a little loose but I'd prefer a pair that fits perfect.

I'm also an 8.5 (normal width) in Nikes, my presto's are all 8's and they fit perfectly. My Acronym's even have a bit of toe room.

Got my favorite out the pack being the Blazers, fit it TTS btw. Hoping SNKRS drop is this week for a shot at prestos

So kith was a breeze today, after waiting 2 hours on the line lol

Might try to trade for say 97s/90s
Everyone else got 2 sets of laces rite?

IMG_1663.JPG
IMG_1662.JPG

Got orange green white and black with AM90

590F4421-9D6E-4258-BD59-C4C63FD76694.jpeg

My favorite before seeing them all in person was the presto.

After seeing all of them the AJ1 definitely was the best.(and no I was not big on the AJ1 beforehand)

Presto was disappointing in person compared to pictures / seeing them on people in pictures but still super cool how they executed

Blazer was my 3rd favorite but after having them on feet still decided to sell. Just didn’t see myself pulling them off

AJ1 I wish I kept but 2.4k, I couldn’t turn that down. people are idiots

I think I’ll give it a try for the 97s or zoom flys

90s definitely better in person. Vapormax is my least fav out of the 10

Air forces are cool but the complexcon joints are way better IMO

SIZING. I’m a 12.5 in AJ1 and consider 12.5 to be my TS

Anyway the Blazers and 1s fit me fine in a size 12. Presto I’d be a 12 as well. Anyway can’t speak on the rest.

Goodluck to everyone. And be patient. There are more pairs around than people are giving credit for. You should at least get 1/10 if you are in a decent city or have access to a decent city. Or if you flat out seriously can’t live without really want them.

Enjoy!

Jamie Foxx forever the GOAT!
The AM90s have definitely grown on me and are much better in person. The small, subtle details and materials are pretty neat - I'm usually an 8.5 but 9 is perfect. Can't pick up the Hyperdunks till Monday but I'll give an update on sizing then.

Hoping to hit on the VaporMax's and obviously the AJ1's in the coming raffles/SNKRs drop. Good luck everybody, stay warm, and stay safe!

Oh and in case anyone was wondering, my local spot (Haven) was the only boutique raffling (aside from the OW store that alot of Torontonians are suspecting backdoored all pairs) and they looked to have ALOT of stock. Atleast 4 people were checking out sz 10 AM90s in a line of about 30 people. Keep in mind that this was also the SECOND day of pickups for 90s/Prestos so that says alot.

I know a total of 12 people who won from Haven so far. OW Toronto I've only seen 2 people on social media who have won.

Hold off until the end of the week at least. SNKRS will add a LOT more pairs into the market.

I hope this is true, I doubt it though. It's also risky for popular models like the Prestos. I feel like now is the "best" time to get them, the SNKRS drop may lower prices a little but it'll probably stay the same IMO.

1 of 3 things will happen this week.

1. A random tweet saying the draw is open for each of the 1st 5 (AJ1, Presto, AM90, Blazer, Vapormax) on SNKRS.
2. SNKR Stash's take place, either per city or maybe even like the Pigeons/ComplexCon
3. They just go up FCFS randomly (doubtful)

I think it'll #3 or #1. I definitely see them doing #3 just to get it over with.

Last edited:
Virgil did say he was about that 3% life.. only changing 3% of the shoe and things he designs.. unfamiliarly familiar

So they do run true to size? I seen a Seth fowler review and he said they run about .5 size big. Didn't make sense to me cuz I never heard of Blazers running big. Considering paying resell would hate to get a pair that doesn't fit right.

Got my favorite out the pack being the Blazers, fit it TTS btw. Hoping SNKRS drop is this week for a shot at prestos

I’m in soho near Nike lab just passed by store and noticed they got the offwhite set up back tht means it’s litt soon

Attachments

• 09BC5EF4-BBC1-41CD-BDB3-262C0AD7BDA3.jpeg
    09BC5EF4-BBC1-41CD-BDB3-262C0AD7BDA3.jpeg
    330.2 KB · Views: 57
So they do run true to size? I seen a Seth fowler review and he said they run about .5 size big. Didn't make sense to me cuz I never heard of Blazers running big. Considering paying resell would hate to get a pair that doesn't fit right.

I typically wear a size 13 for most kicks, and 12.5 for some. But the regular Blazers I've own in the past are both size 12 and fit comfy and not snug, if that helps at all.

I've never owned a blazer, but went TTS. My foot isn't wide, but not exactly narrow either. From what I've read, blazers run narrow so hopefully TTS was the right call.

Checking stockx, they are slowly creeping down. I dont think 350 anymore but 400-450 for blazers, just have to be patient.

I hope so! if i don't cop on the SNKRS app, im selling off a DS yeezy. I think 350 is possible if you find a desperate enough broke boy that gotta pay back his mom's CC.

Back
Top Bottom