Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

bruh why do you have an Andrioid? You blaming Nike, but you the problem. :lol:

Haha chill, I can't be the problem for choosing a specific phone :lol:. Nike can dictate what I put on my feet and body but not what phone I use haha.
iPhone X was an option this year but it took too long to release and the Note 8 features sold me. Maybe I'll revisit when iPhone doesn't charge you $50 for quick charge and support wireless quick charge and give us back the headphone jack (not about that headphone charging life).

Last edited:
I rather have a draw than stash, so easy for people with jailbroken iphones to fake their location services

At nikelab soho and it’s litt y’all aint here

Attachments

• F7CBD6E8-7A14-4C0C-93A7-CF37280DDAC8.jpeg
    F7CBD6E8-7A14-4C0C-93A7-CF37280DDAC8.jpeg
    292.2 KB · Views: 16
I'm glad bigger sizes are going for cheaper for Prestos. Size 12 gang rise up! lol. Hoping for SNKRS though...

I'm a bit guilty not gonna lie - nike wasn't putting much of anything I was interested in. Same ol' stuff.

bruh why do you have an Andrioid? You blaming Nike, but you the problem. :lol:
I typically choose not to use inferior products so I avoid iPhones. I'll leave that for the 13 year old girl that likes the simplicity of the iPhone to group text with her girlfriends.

Lol. Hate to say it but as a pixel 2 user (who had a gs8+) for my work line and an iPhone X for my personal line, the X is a better overall product. The pixel is learning (which is amazing) and will continue to improve but the x is an impressive device.

Lol. Hate to say it but as a pixel 2 user (who had a gs8+) for my work line and an iPhone X for my personal line, the X is a better overall product. The pixel is learning (which is amazing) and will continue to improve but the x is an impressive device.
Yea the Pixel hardware has a little ways to go before they are a legit option for me.

This collab was way better than any Adidas collab. Nike actually let the artist deconstruct and reconstruct the shoe. The shoe ended up looking completely different while at the same time keeping its true shape and core (with the exception of a few like the vapors where the swoosh just looks bigger).

The surprising thing is that Virgil actually did great with this Nike collab considering the fact that Off White and Been Trill is hot trash.

I won’t be shocked if the other raffles are this weekend, ending with the AJ 1 raffle next weekend.

I won’t be shocked if the other raffles are this weekend, ending with the AJ 1 raffle next weekend.

There will be - 4 out of the 10 dropped this past weekend, with 4 or 5 more dropping this weekend most likely. I believe the AJ 1's are dropping too, from the IG Story that Empty Gallery/Off White posted last week of the AJ 1's dropping on the 16th or at least notifications for raffle winners.

Yeah, I personally am assuming all of the rest minus the Converse are rolling out at the end of this week the same way the last four did. Just a guess but looks likely.

Back
Top Bottom