Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wow the one time my SNKRS app notifies me about a pass I'm knocked out cold... I'm surprised at the size run on these I really thought these would be Womens size only. Anyways congrats to those that hit... You won the lotto if they're NYC only...

They’ll prob drop online on SNKRS the day of Serena’s first US Open match.

Not sure what day that happens. Not really into tennis like that lol

Maybe they'll do something like the Lebron Watch every time she plays they'll drop a sneaker at a random time during the match...

Anybody with Nike direct ordered pair of Off White unc 1s have pictures of the stars on the toebox sole of the shoe . Trying to by locally but need to see the stars ⭐️ on the sole one foot looks different on his pairs

With all of the stockx speculation going on in here I want to share one of my theories.

I think stockx does have it's own inventory on some shoes. Maybe they buy in bulk from retailers?

One day I was bidding on pure money 4s and every time I changed my bid, the lowest ask would change like it was automated. It changed immediately every single time.

And when I finally bought the shoe at like 6am in the morning, it passed authentication and I had a tracking number at 8am and received the shoe the very next day.

That process made me believe stockx has their own stock on some shoes.

Wow the one time my SNKRS app notifies me about a pass I'm knocked out cold... I'm surprised at the size run on these I really thought these would be Womens size only. Anyways congrats to those that hit... You won the lotto if they're NYC only...

Wish Melrose would take notes from 21Mercer & follow suit. But no, we get some hokey pokey book a personal trainer design some flowery Mickey Mouse poppycawk.

With all of the stockx speculation going on in here I want to share one of my theories.

I think stockx does have it's own inventory on some shoes. Maybe they buy in bulk from retailers?

One day I was bidding on pure money 4s and every time I changed my bid, the lowest ask would change like it was automated. It changed immediately every single time.

And when I finally bought the shoe at like 6am in the morning, it passed authentication and I had a tracking number at 8am and received the shoe the very next day.

That process made me believe stockx has their own stock on some shoes.
They must either have stock in house waiting to be purchased because same thing happened when I ordered the cactus jack 4's. They shipped the same day i believe which shouldn't be if the process is to wait for the seller to ship for authentication.

Lace swap options except for stock

51D9449E-995A-4841-BE9A-A1174F0F0200.jpeg

69B1291B-56CC-4D01-92E8-A46601B5F707.jpeg

C8A06601-1AE9-4BAF-9E60-CF114B942B33.jpeg

1st and 2nd row are Green laces and Blue laces from Slickielaces. 3rd row are blue laces from OW Vapormax 2.0. Bottom 2 laces are from stock OW Prestos. The font/print is a little thinner from SlickieLaces but more similar to the OG laces than from Rope Lace Supply. With it tied up, you can barely tell they aren't the OG laces whereas the Rope Lace Supply laces look more obvious. If you do plan to buy from slickielaces, get the 160CM length. Anything shorter and you won't be able to tie them.

65963B76-3634-4E82-88BC-DF174F67F331.jpeg

Last edited:
Those all stock laces or some replica?
White with orange laces looks dope and black with white laces looks fresh.

check spoiler. I updated the post

Basically, the white, black, and orange laces are stock from the Prestos. The green and blue are aftermarket laces and the "Shoelaces" print is similar to the original laces

1st and 2nd row are Green laces and Blue laces from Slickielaces. 3rd row are blue laces from OW Vapormax 2.0. Bottom 2 laces are from stock OW Prestos. The font/print is a little thinner from SlickieLaces but more similar to the OG laces than from Rope Lace Supply. With it tied up, you can barely tell they aren't the OG laces whereas the Rope Lace Supply laces look more obvious. If you do plan to buy from slickielaces, get the 160CM length. Anything shorter and you won't be able to tie them.

They look better stock imo

What size are all of those?

check spoiler. I updated the post

Basically, the white, black, and orange laces are stock from the Prestos. The green and blue are aftermarket laces and the "Shoelaces" print is similar to the original laces
Nice! Was thinking about grabbing those green ones for my black pair

Those black prestos keep going up. I wonder if they will pass $1K
It most def will.

kanye-west-nike-off-white.jpg

So Kanye posted a pic of what appears to be his closet.

Ppl found the black prestos.

Unsurprising given his relationship with Virgil but it has to be said.

Checks over stripes...

What size are all of those?

size 8 for the most part (my size). 1 is a smaller size for my wife

Checks over stripes...

or Checks AND Stripes... unless you're getting paid to be brand loyal. I don't get why people keep choosing only 1 over the other. That drake lyric is hypocritical because he was leaving checks for stripes until Pusha ethered his adidas line.

or Checks AND Stripes... unless you're getting paid to be brand loyal. I don't get why people keep choosing only 1 over the other. That drake lyric is hypocritical because he was leaving checks for stripes until Pusha ethered his adidas line.
For me personally, it's from my youth. Adidas was clown shoes where I was from. Nike was it. They had MJ AND Bo. That's all they needed. I still don't wear Adidas to this day. I have a few NB and a few Asics but 95% of my collection is NIke. I fully admit Adidas has some nice shoes but they just aren't for me personally.

tfw snkrs pass drops serena 97's on tuesday... but I land in NY on wednesday for my vacation...

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

(probably would've L'd anyway on pass)

I never ****ed with adidas so why would I ride that wave?

They stole a couple designers from Nike and Ye crew hopped and everyone followed suite.

Meanwhile Ye so insecure he had Push go at Drake to stop the adidas deal.

I’m good on the yeezyfied roshes and the dad shoes b.

Back
Top Bottom