Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

It's been happening for a minute now people
spoof their location and win all the time. At least he's actually gonna be in nyc. Some people do it just to see if they can win with no intentions of getting the shoes at all...

how can you do it so fast on the iphone though?

Well with iPhone you can spoof using xcode.

giphy.gif

I feel like it's a slippery slope that would lead to me not enjoying shoes as much. Look at all these morons who call great shoes like the HGG 13s "bricks." What, you can't just enjoy a great shoe on its own merits? It has to be super limited and have big resale value for you to enjoy it? FOH with that.

I feel like it's a slippery slope that would lead to me not enjoying shoes as much. Look at all these morons who call great shoes like the HGG 13s "bricks." What, you can't just enjoy a great shoe on its own merits? It has to be super limited and have big resale value for you to enjoy it? FOH with that.
If its super limited with high resell value, they just sell it.

I hate this about the sneaker game right now. Kinda reminds me of the Sock Darts they were everyone's grails when they were going for 500-750 now their trash because you can get a pair for under 100. Same with the Air Tech Challenge 2 remember the Wimbledons? No one wants them because they can be had for less than 150... People were paying 450-500 for a pair when they first dropped. Most of these sneakers like 90 percent that are limited will be worth a little more or a little less than retail in 5 years. I can pick up a pair of union air max 97s now for less than 250 I remember when flight club was selling them for 700-800 dollars. Some of my favorite silhouettes of all time are considered bricks...

I hate this about the sneaker game right now. Kinda reminds me of the Sock Darts they were everyone's grails when they were going for 500-750 now their trash because you can get a pair for under 100. Same with the Air Tech Challenge 2 remember the Wimbledons? People were paying 450-500 for a pair. Most of these sneakers like 90 percent that are limited will be worth a little more or a little less than retail in 5 years. I can pick up a pair of union air max 97s now for less than 250 I remember when flight club was selling them for 700-800 dollars. Some of my favorite silhouettes of all time are considered bricks...

You won’t get off whites for close to retail in 5 years lmao

You won’t get off whites for close to retail in 5 years lmao

Maybe the first and second wave of the OWs won't... I'll give you that but I'm sure they'll start dropping soon in price just look at the drop in prices between the first ten and the next ten. Will they ever be close to retail who knows if nike releases 100 different colorways it will surely drop the price of them.

All this bot talk really makes me feel like I need to become a computer nerd just to keep up lol
YouTube search and google is your friend. It’s about as tech forward as uploading a picture to NT. This stuff isn’t hard...

This isn’t directed at you tbrill11 tbrill11 , but the amount of time people spend in here complaining, you could empower yourself to to the little things that dramatically improve odds.

YouTube search and google is your friend. It’s about as tech forward as uploading a picture to NT. This stuff isn’t hard...

This isn’t directed at you tbrill11 tbrill11 , but the amount of time people spend in here complaining, you could empower yourself to to the little things that dramatically improve odds.
Nah you’re right. And unfortunately since I don’t live anywhere close to stockists that carry any limited releases, that’s what it’s come down to.

Currently trying to get my things in order to go to grad school and also learn these methods lol

SNKRS Pass never happens when I'm home anymore smfh. Once I got the notification, tried to finish up what I was doing in clinic and sneaked upstairs to try on my ipad. Of course everything went wrong on my way up and I was a little too late. Hope I'm able to cop some other way

Yea I actually signed up for grad school as well so I could learn how to program. Start in 2 weeks. Tired of missing out on sneakers I want to wear.

Presto pack complete! Blacks are the only ones I haven’t worn yet. Paid re-sell for all my pairs except for the Zoom fly’s I won from The Draw. :ohwell:
5FDFD01D-41A9-4BA3-855B-CBA83E9AF6CD.jpeg

Also bought a few Off-White pieces to get matchy matchy. :tongue:
D6F62597-0284-4238-B13A-AF7CCBDF9A20.jpeg
270DA181-C0BD-478E-BFD9-AB3A4F2EF9B6.jpeg
What’s the fit on those t shirts. If I wear a XL should I get an XL?

No I'm going back so I can learn how to program and become a software engineer to better my career. And within all that, I will be able to gain knowledge in how to get sneakers easier.

Thats bred man. Keep at it.

I took basic CS stuff in my undergrad program and didnt take the time to figure that **** out. Wish i did

glad you going for your career. i'm getting old and wouldn't put myself through class for the privilege to give a company my money. plus once i reach a certain age none of this will matter in terms of sneakers

heck i'm old enough not care when i know the L is coming lmao

young 20's me would have been pissed

If you have the patience for it, young and brain it’s a great career choice. Have some friends go into that field, went to Cal Poly, they all said it’s brutal. But it paid off. Making major income at Apple, Oracle and Google. Living in the Bay Area helps too, where it’s the heart of the tech industry.

Back
Top Bottom