Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Checks over stripes...
”Checks over stripes” LMAO!

I laugh so bad at these brand loyal sheep every time. The only time it would be (barely) acceptable is if you’re getting payed/sponsored by a certain brand. Otherwise you look like a clown in my eyes. I just enjoy a sneaker because of its looks or comfort, regardless of what brand made the sneaker.

Last edited:
I never ****ed with adidas so why would I ride that wave?

They stole a couple designers from Nike and Ye crew hopped and everyone followed suite.

Meanwhile Ye so insecure he had Push go at Drake to stop the adidas deal.

I’m good on the yeezyfied roshes and the dad shoes b.

Push and Drake been going at it for years already. lol Ye didn't make Push go at drake. if anything, drake the first one to send shots at Kanye.

size 8 for the most part (my size). 1 is a smaller size for my wife

or Checks AND Stripes... unless you're getting paid to be brand loyal. I don't get why people keep choosing only 1 over the other. That drake lyric is hypocritical because he was leaving checks for stripes until Pusha ethered his adidas line.

So what about the ASICS? And the new balances? Or the doc martins? Or the Balenciaga’s?

So what about the ASICS? And the new balances? Or the doc martins? Or the Balenciaga’s?

all great brands imo (aside from balenciagas)

nothing wrong with liking multiple brands. People who are strongly loyal to Nike are missing out on Boost Tech tho

all great brands imo (aside from balenciagas)

nothing wrong with liking multiple brands. People who are strongly loyal to Nike are missing out on Boost Tech tho

It’s true. I’ve been a huge Nike guy for years and never considered a Boost shoe until I was in a FL one day and decided to see what the hype was. I love the Ultraboost and use them as my daily now.

kanye-west-nike-off-white.jpg

So Kanye posted a pic of what appears to be his closet.

Ppl found the black prestos.

Unsurprising given his relationship with Virgil but it has to be said.

Checks over stripes...

I see some Kiko Kostadinov Asics in the top left corner :pimp:

I don't know how you guys manage to win anything from the reservations. I clicked on it as soon as it opened and there was only 4-6 and size 15 on there.

I don't know how you guys manage to win anything from the reservations. I clicked on it as soon as it opened and there was only 4-6 and size 15 on there.
How fast is your internet. Have you ever just googled “speed test” and hit the blue button?

How fast is your internet. Have you ever just googled “speed test” and hit the blue button?
Maybe that's the problem. My internet at home is really fast (download/upload, 122/110 mbps) but every time the reservation drops, I'm usually at work on 4G.

Peeps scratching the heck out of their heads wondering why they took an L on this reservation thing. Clearly don't know how b0ts work...lol. When you can program something to click on a link for an infinite amount of time til it hits, then you have proxies/servers close to the host..AND you have multiple accounts. It don't matter how fast your internet is fam...lol!! What makes it even more difficult is its new york only. This is literally like hitting a lottery for the normal guy playing within the rules.

Im no where near that store, but is there any homes within 25 miles of it? I live in the south. Im just assuming there are lots of other businesses nearby. The normal guy on his SNKRS app would have to be on foot near the store to hit..lol

Peeps scratching the heck out of their heads wondering why they took an L on this reservation thing. Clearly don't know how b0ts work...lol. When you can program something to click on a link for an infinite amount of time til it hits, then you have proxies/servers close to the host..AND you have multiple accounts. It don't matter how fast your internet is fam...lol!! What makes it even more difficult is its new york only. This is literally like hitting a lottery for the normal guy playing within the rules.

Im no where near that store, but is there any homes within 25 miles of it? I live in the south. Im just assuming there are lots of other businesses nearby. The normal guy on his SNKRS app would have to be on foot near the store to hit..lol

ive never done a snkrs pass or anything cause theres no stores near me but what does being physically near the store have to do with actually hitting the reserve? i thought there was a few mile radius that you can be around ?

lol wut

ive never done a snkrs pass or anything cause theres no stores near me but what does being physically near the store have to do with actually hitting the reserve? i thought there was a few mile radius that you can be around ?

Only 25 miles

Lol, this is NYC... of course there are homes within 25 miles of the store. I just never see normal sizes when I click the reserve link. Assuming it opens at the same time for everyone, how are all the regular sizes already accounted for?

”Checks over stripes” LMAO!

I laugh so bad at these brand loyal sheep every time. The only time it would be (barely) acceptable is if you’re getting payed/sponsored by a certain brand. Otherwise you look like a clown in my eyes. I just enjoy a sneaker because of its looks or comfort, regardless of what brand made the sneaker.

I’m not a surfer dude, I don’t ride waves. I think all that adidas **** is ugly.

Hang 10.

Lol if you think 150 mbps d/l speeds are fast you already lost believe me... there are people with gigabit connections... that's why the same people are always winning. I dont even think its bots at this point with sneaker pass it's your connection speed.

Lol if you think 150 mbps d/l speeds are fast you already lost believe me... there are people with gigabit connections... that's why the same people are always winning. I dont even think its bots at this point with sneaker pass it's your connection speed.

has to do with a lot more than speed because I've seen people hit on cellular connections over high speed wifi

25 miles is more than you think. I live in New Jersey (central jersey) and can still try for em

Lol, this is NYC... of course there are homes within 25 miles of the store. I just never see normal sizes when I click the reserve link. Assuming it opens at the same time for everyone, how are all the regular sizes already accounted for?
The closest big city to me is Dallas. So I was basing my opinion from that. I have friends that work in the heart of Dallas, and they live 10 to 15 miles from work and thats close. Even if you live within 25 miles that still decreases the odds. Its like hitting the lottery.

wait so you were in a different state and still won?

It's been happening for a minute now people
spoof their location and win all the time. At least he's actually gonna be in nyc. Some people do it just to see if they can win with no intentions of getting the shoes at all...

Back
Top Bottom