Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

They won’t let you pick up I heard. Don’t know if it’s true.

Correct..."For your entry to be qualified you must reside within [fifty (50) miles] of a participating KITH store location and be able to access our store location on the launch date to purchase your selection at the scheduled pickup time. Submissions with zip codes outside of that area will not be accepted."

Correct..."For your entry to be qualified you must reside within [fifty (50) miles] of a participating KITH store location and be able to access our store location on the launch date to purchase your selection at the scheduled pickup time. Submissions with zip codes outside of that area will not be accepted."

I changed zip codes before and won raffles at Kith LA one when I live in the bay lmao

C10018DA-88DA-4C8C-8DF3-5BBDC2B8F546.jpeg

These right here though

What’s the fit on those t shirts. If I wear a XL should I get an XL?

I honestly have no idea. Off-White sizing is weird as hell. I went with my regular size in both and the black fits fine, but the white fits huge. I think it just depends on the actual item you’re getting.

You can tell them you just moved to NY lol

Back
Top Bottom