Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’m honestly well beyond caring about not copping anything at this point, I’m just happy for an opportunity to cop. If I get em, great, if not oh well.... I’m just glad it wasn’t a ****ing draw :lol:

I’m honestly well beyond caring about not copping anything at this point, I’m just happy for an opportunity to cop. If I get em, great, if not oh well.... I’m just glad it wasn’t a ****ing draw :lol:

I don't mind a draw. Just give us a random surprise draw. :nthat: Not that announced time BS :smh:

Word on the streets is you gonna have to lick the screen for the Blazers.

mfw-i-am-at-a-fancy-dinner-date-and-i-contemplate-the-etiquette-of-licking-bbq-sauce-off-my-ha-table-207832.gif

Wow, finally got the video to pop up after restarting the app. Honestly, I wouldn't have got these since I was about 10 mins late to the party. Everytime I'm like 5-10 mins late after the initial tweets. Gonna need to start putting my phone on loud pretty soon.

If they do this kinda drop again, I'm gonna fail. Video won't load on my old phone (Samsung S6 ):lol:.
Tried it on my brother's phone and the video played immediately after scratching :rofl:

Scratched til my bone tips showed and still got nothing :lol:

Same thing happened with the He Got Game 13's, wouldn't show up for ****

Nike just gotta stop having a video play after you stratch it, its just another thing that has to load and more than likely freezes the app, their devs should know that

You had to scratch the tag and then tap for it to unlock.

Found that out after they sold out lol

Was on right when they dropped too smh

Yep, I didn’t tap it, so I missed out! I was late too bc thought something else was going to load on SNKRS app after the “behind the design” did!

Back
Top Bottom