Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yep, I didn’t tap it, so I missed out! I was late too bc thought something else was going to load on SNKRS app after the “behind the design” did!
At first I opened it and saw the behind the design page..was like word they’re gonna drop soon then..then my twitter went off but nobody mentioned scratching the pic until they were gone. Typical selfish sneaker twitter lol

Refuse to buy cook group memberships for this lol. I’ll be ready for whatever next time

:smh::smh::smh:

2MXAdsE

How did you guys knows what to scratch? That's what I never understand.
It’s a mechanism that’s been utilized about 5-10 times before in US/overseas drops (in behind the design). I scratch every single behind the design as reflex. Just got to remember the mechanics Nike uses and engage with the content on a regular basis.

At first I opened it and saw the behind the design page..was like word they’re gonna drop soon then..then my twitter went off but nobody mentioned scratching the pic until they were gone. Typical selfish sneaker twitter lol

Refuse to buy cook group memberships for this lol. I’ll be ready for whatever next time

I'm salty that I missed too but you have to understand that nobody has the time to type out detailed instructions for you while it's a feeding frenzy for every last pair.

I didn’t know where to scratch...just scratched all over the pic like a madman for about 10 seconds stopped and the video started playing

How do people know AHEAD of time how it’ll drop?

Also what’s sizing like on these? (Off whites soecifically). In case I use my GOAT credit lol. They seem stripped down so I’m assuming I can half size down?

For reference..I’m a 9.5 in vapormax, 8.5 in regular air forces, 9 in jordan 1, 9 in the SW air max, 9.5 in AM95...

actually if you tried the EU sneakers drop a few weeks ago you knew that behind the scenes means scratch.

Nah it said “behind the design” and that doesn’t always mean scratch, in fact it rarely does. They make pages/tabs in SNKRS like that for most high profile releases, just taking you through some key points of the design process with no scratch feature or any means to cop from that page.

Tapped after I scratch and still nothing. It probably didn't load because too many people were trying to access it.

Nah it said “behind the design” and that doesn’t always mean scratch, in fact it rarely does. They make pages/tabs in SNKRS like that for most high profile releases, just taking you through some key points of the design process with no scratch feature or any means to cop from that page.
There’s been multiple scratches on the BTDs. It’s probably only 5-10% of them but it never hurts to try.

How do people know AHEAD of time how it’ll drop?

Also what’s sizing like on these? (Off whites soecifically). In case I use my GOAT credit lol. They seem stripped down so I’m assuming I can half size down?

For reference..I’m a 9.5 in vapormax, 8.5 in regular air forces, 9 in jordan 1, 9 in the SW air max, 9.5 in AM95...
People scrape images from Nike's servers, so it's assumed that they'll drop on SNKRS. I'm not sure that people knew it would be Behind the Design, but I would be curious to know what info was available to folks in the better cook groups. It seems like a lot of people assumed it would be a Stash release at or near Flushing Meadows.

Like i stated earlier, if you went for the EU restock you had to unlock most of the shoes via behind the design. so when the ow 97's popped up you were automatically trained to scratch the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom