Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Salt level over SNKRS constantly freezing after scratching: 6

But if I miss out on all 3 blazers ... Salt level will be a legit 11.

Last edited:
Like i stated earlier, if you went for the EU restock you had to unlock most of the shoes via behind the design. so when the ow 97's popped up you were automatically trained to scratch the pictures.

Right but you made it sound like “behind the design” = scratch, which isn’t always the case. It’s sometimes the case but not that often.

giphy.gif

sup

1c3m4m 1c3m4m and i linked to chop it up at Ashe Stadium. We had to meet up either way so it made sense to do it there incase stash were to happen lol

I had no idea you had to scratch the tag. I was just swiping across the whole screen until the video popped up.

Submitted info and app froze on check out page, it never went to the pending page for me. Wasnt sure if I should x out and try again so i just stook it out for what felt like an eternity and eventually

DlpZQVyW4AUmvu5.jpg

I wish i had got pics of everyone all huddled up outside the arena trying to get a signal/swiping their screens :lol::lol::lol:

Also got to meet the homie @icysoles718 after the dropped. Great chopping it up with yall man. I wish we all could have hit

True. I call dibs on the Serena Blazers then.

Hey dinyc3st dinyc3st is that your size? Earlier on twitter I noticed you also hit on a size 8 for another shoe, can't recall which one.

Only other time I hit a size 8 was the H2H and I had no choice of the matter. I got a payment error on size 11. so I tap another size and saw 8 available and got em.

Back
Top Bottom