Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

was sad about the snkrs drop but thankfully a friend of mine won the emptygallery raffle for me!
weird how pickup isnt today but honestly i want the blazers more so i might have to trade these 97s for them 0_0

Peeps had time to post “got em” pics in here last night but no info on where to scratch! Think 1 person said “scratch at the bottom” lol how hard is it to type “scratch off zip tie” aren’t we sposed to spread the love on NT? lol still a lil sour

Peeps had time to post “got em” pics in here last night but no info on where to scratch! Think 1 person said “scratch at the bottom” lol how hard is it to type “scratch off zip tie” aren’t we sposed to spread the love on NT? lol still a lil sour

que the "I miss the old NT" quotes.

I scratched the zip tie on the third picture probably a solid 5 mins after i saw the "GO!" tweet from solelinks (which i have mobile notifications on for even though its constantly blowing up my phone :lol:)...still took the L

Can we see some damn on feet of the 97's man. I haven't seen one yet... hopefully once you guys get your pairs we can see some.

you won't because all people wanna do is resell ... which i hate, i love to see people getting fits off with challenging shoes like this & not just matching colors, lol.

I plan on rocking mine with the black skinsuit that serena rocks

this & the wotherspoons are gonna hurt the most as far as catching my l's ...i hit on a loooooot of exclusive stuff, but... 97's are my favorite & the fact i had exclusive access that expired...man ...lol

i think scratching the zip tie was noticed after the fact it was oos. People that hit just happened to be swiping in that area for the most part. the ish that irked me the most was that my phone would make bold red lines so i thought i was doing something right like an idiot :angry:

I said scratch at the bottom and honestly I didn't know it was the zip tie you had to scratch I was just swiping across my entire screen for about 10 seconds before it popped up

dude right next to me hit and i was like try to swipe for me and i’ll break you off and he couldn’t do it again to save his life

Yeah the app was buggy. I scratched it pretty quickly and nothing bappened
que the "I miss the old NT" quotes.

I scratched the zip tie on the third picture probably a solid 5 mins after i saw the "GO!" tweet from solelinks (which i have mobile notifications on for even though its constantly blowing up my phone :lol:)...still took the L
Yeah, I was on it before the GO tweet because I had my app open. It took me several seconds to figure it out but after I scratched the tag nothing happened. First time scratching on the app so I didn't know what to expect. I think I probably waited like 3 minutes or even longer because I was trying to find out what I was suppose to do. Then I restarted the app and the video played and it was oos.

As previously mentioned, this scratch and sniff process needs work.
A few weeks ago when SNKRS did something similar with exclusive access to the HGG 13’s, I did everything the same way and they just wouldn’t load in my feed.
Obviously those had much more stock then these 97’s, so I wasn’t expecting much last night...
I also exited the video as soon as it started playing on the top left corner, (saved me a few seconds) refreshed my feed, and they showed up as exclusive access.
All my info was already preset so I just submitted my payment and hoped for the best.
Was shocked when I saw ‘Got Em’
Felt the same way I felt when I copped the UNC’s and the Black Prestos... :nthat:

24DF481C-CAB3-4877-B83D-13C2E0B52DFD.gif

My bro just sent me that screen shot, he just hit for me at EG!! Damn my salt was at a all time high earlier smh

is pickup for him tomorrow too?

Back
Top Bottom