Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

giphy.gif

sup

:rofl::nthat:Much respect to you tho homie. Glad one of us hit

Scratched the living hell out of that image, but no prompt would appear.... :smh:
Also, the icon wouldn't pop-up for me on the app until I logged out/logged back in....:smh:

I'm not mad I didn't get the shoe, more-so the app not responding appropriately like it did for many others who scratched. :ohwell:

I'd prefer if they kept OW drops to be like the Black Presto & UNC AJ1 etc....

PO

Last edited:
I guess the europe sneakers app “restock” wasn’t completely worthless. Good scratching practice that paid off today :pimp:

I am so glad I didn't go outta my way for a chance to cop these man. It would of hurt so bad... Nike played people for real... I'm hoping theres another chance for some of these guys to cop them because some dudes actually really deserve this pair man. I'm happy for the out of state guys who actually got a chance to get them but there were guys who went and stood outside of the open for just a chance to cop some kicks and I think Nike played these people. They could of done the behind the design and a stash for these. I know it's part of the game but damn man that's brutal. Congrats to those that copped. I'm just wondering what sneakers are gonna be the NYC exclusive pair.

How did Nike play anybody? :lol: Nobody DESERVES these kicks.... Just because some people went and stood outside of the Open, they deserve the kicks? No. Nike played those guys? No. There was no promise of it releasing there. Releasing it like this as a surprise is fair game. If you're at the right place at the right time during a drop like this, then you should have a better chance of winning a pair than those who are not - that's how it should be.

How did Nike play anybody? :lol: Nobody DESERVES these kicks.... Just because some people went and stood outside of the Open, they deserve the kicks? No. Nike played those guys? No. There was no promise of it releasing there. Releasing it like this as a surprise is fair game. If you're at the right place at the right time during a drop like this, then you should have a better chance of winning a pair than those who are not - that's how it should be.

You had to be that guy... I get your point but I just feel bad that people went out of their way and came up empty handed. Back in the day if you put in the work you got the shoe. I hate to be that guy that talks about back in the day and ish but sheesh we used to wait an hour and that was a bad day. Now you gotta leave your house, jog in a marathon, run a decathlon to get a pair of shoes it's just crazy to me.

Last edited:
i knew i had to scratch beforehand but the payment errors got me

some folks said the vid didn't even pop up at all

trying to buy shoes is getting out of hand lol
Yea, some of us had to restart the app which worked. My phone didnt pop up the shoes til 4:05(android) while solelinks had the link, but no opt to scratch.

Guess I was laying under a rock this evening... damn, would’ve been a nice birthday present to myself.

i knew i had to scratch beforehand but the payment errors got me

some folks said the vid didn't even pop up at all

trying to buy shoes is getting out of hand lol

Man... I don't think my phone supports the video part of the SNKRS drop (Samsung Galaxy S6 :lol: Damn thing would freeze as soon as I finish scratching. Tried on my brother's iPhone and the video popped up instantly after scratching :rolleyes My Samsung Galaxy is like 3 years old :lol:

You had to be that guy... I get your point but I just feel bad that people went out of their way and came up empty handed. Back in the day if you put in the work you got the shoe. I hate to be that guy that talks about back in the day and ish but sheesh we used to wait an hour and that was a bad day. Now you gotta leave your house, jog in a marathon, run a decathlon to get a pair of shoes it's just crazy to me.

I mean you're not wrong. It's still true that if you put in the work your chances of getting the shoe increases. But those guys went to the location based on a rumor.... that's not putting in work, that's taking a risk.

I mean you're not wrong. It's still true that if you put in the work your chances of getting the shoe increases. But those guys went to the location based on a rumor.... that's not putting in work, that's taking a risk.
I have a s8+ and it wasnt working. Same exact thing happened to me.

Back
Top Bottom