Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Not to derail the thread but there was actually plenty of evidence to support his side of the story, NT just so hungry for drama everyone ignored it and ran with the most entertaining possibility.

Was kind of a bummer to watch the mob mentality win out.
ruh roh

Not to derail the thread but there was actually plenty of evidence to support his side of the story, NT just so hungry for drama everyone ignored it and ran with the most entertaining possibility.

Was kind of a bummer to watch the mob mentality win out.

That's the problem with being a liar, even if you're telling the truth no one will believe you.

I withheld judgment for a while, tried to give him the benefit of the doubt - but dude lied so much, and did a HORRIBLE job of explaining things, that it made it impossible to side with him.

Even if he was telling the truth, the guy is a straight up bozo and has a ton of growing up to do.

lol what? Just stating my opinion. But I know that's often frowned upon round these parts.

I have no skin in the game, was just wack to see the rampant idiocy raging that day, passing as "NT detective work" :lol:
i mean just @ da users u calling out man.
it was clear that dude was no good.

That's the problem with being a liar, even if you're telling the truth no one will believe you.

I withheld judgment for a while, tried to give him the benefit of the doubt - but dude lied so much, and did a HORRIBLE job of explaining things, that it made it impossible to side with him.

Even if he was telling the truth, the guy is a straight up bozo and has a ton of growing up to do.

Yeah I can't say I sided with him at all either, but people talk like it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he scammed, when it wasn't proven by a long shot.

what if its one of them willy wonka tests?

like they bless u with da gobstopper but if u honest and return they give u da entire Ten + 9 word to Evan
Ain’t no free lunch B...well in this case maybe but you know what I mean LOL

his pants were indeed on fire

u know im just messing w u fambs. u one of the cool ones here. i wont sick da mob on u.

Haha yeah I try not to take **** seriously on here at all, it's just for kicks. Pun intended.

That debacle just grinded my gears a bit.

giphy.gif

I’d only feel guilty keeping the kicks because it’s stockx. If it was from a retailer I’d def keep them but since it’s from a consignment site, that means dude who was supposed to receive them is gonna file a claim and the seller will never get paid and will be beat out of a pair of kicks

I’d only feel guilty keeping the kicks because it’s stockx. If it was from a retailer I’d def keep them but since it’s from a consignment site, that means dude who was supposed to receive them is gonna file a claim and the seller will never get paid and will be beat out of a pair of kicks
i think stockx would take the L no?

Once they're authenticated they get paid tho its all on stockx after that

1. Never thought the 97s would drop of a late evening. 2. Didn't think Id have to scratch off my lottery ticket to get them....lol. Thats what I get for turning notifications off at night, but the whole scratch off thing flew way over my head bruh.

All in all they did good at deterring b0ts. Its still like hitting a lottery on these things. A shame no doubt

Nah that's not how it will play out. Seller has already been paid once stockx authenticated the kicks. Buyer will file a claim and either get a refund or a replacement pair sent by stockx. The only entity losing out in this situation is StockX themselves and it's such a tiny drop in the bucket for them it's hard to really say someone should feel guilty about it. Also, StockX are pretty massive douchebags the majority of the time so it's hard for me to ever feel any sympathy for them.

Is it somewhat dishonest to keep the pair? Yes. Is it a scumbag move? No.

Unfortunately, losses are the cost of doing business.

I once sold appliances for a major retailer. Asset protection approached me one day and told me that a customers $2800 order *fell out of the system*. In other words, somehow they never collected the credit card payment and the customer got a free washer and dryer. I was asked to call the customer and request the payment (which was awkward as hell) but if they gave me any push back, then there was nothing we could do. The customer did come in and pay for them though.

What would I do? Well, today I found $2 on the ground and tried running after the person who dropped it, but they were already driving off.

lol- but in all seriousness, businesses have insurance for these losses, typically.

If you ask me, stockx can take the loss on this one. They take a cut from every transaction, which adds up big time. And even when they're wrong and fakes slip through, they play dumb and just ask to resend back to them. I probably paid some fool's salary this month with all the transactions I've made

Back
Top Bottom