Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Not sure if it was answered yet but did the address on the package match yours? Or did the UPS driver mess up and deliver it to the wrong house? Either way stockx can take the loss. Only thing that may happen if it’s someone else address is that they won’t be able to dispute Cuz the driver will flag it as delivered.

Not to derail the thread but there was actually plenty of evidence to support his side of the story, NT just so hungry for drama everyone ignored it and ran with the most entertaining possibility.

Was kind of a bummer to watch the mob mentality win out.

Evidence like what? Him spelling his name wrong?

I don’t think anyone on NT is hungry for drama I think what your missing is the fact that nothing he said actually added up.

You realize that the thread only got crazy until all of what he said was turning out to be nonsense right?

Son said “mob mentality” yeah your right when you spell your name wrong and use another address on your shipping label from the one that’s registered to your PayPal.

This dude fooling. You about to get me tight.

It’s easy to stand from the sidelines when your money ain’t tied up.

Anyway I got my money back copped a pair from stockx and washed my hands with it.

What the invoice on the presto say?

It couldn’t have been just a box with shoes. It had to have the sticker the little card and an invoice.. if it didn’t have an invoice somebody really F’d up.

They just sent you a pair of the black prestos out of the blue?!

So I had a bunch of simultaneous transactions taking place on StockX which is maybe what caused some confusion on their side

I listed a pair of the black Prestos on StockX when they first released but sold them to a local buyer who was willing to meet that day. Some of y'all are gonna shake your head at this for flaking on a stockX sale, but whatever. I messaged StockX customer service and explained to them I didn't have the shoes and needed to cancel the sale. I figured for first time cancellations they may not charge me the cancel fee and luckily they didn't.

At the same time as this was going on, I was buying and selling pairs of the Element 87 because the sizing advice on that shoe from various reviews is absolutely wild and I kept having to re-flip the shoe I ordered off StockX locally to fund the right size I needed. But on the last pair of what ended up being the correct size I needed from StockX, they shipped it in a heavily damaged box and the shoebox also got crushed. I filed a complaint about it hoping to get some kind of compensation because it definitely wasn't in salvageable condition. I didn't explicitly say the shoes were damaged or ask for a refund or a replacement shoe, I just said the box was delivered heavily damaged. They launched a UPS investigation that's ongoing and is supposedly out of their hands (I think they filed a shipping insurance claim on UPS and turned it over to them).

That was several weeks ago. Thought it was all done, but maybe there was some confusion as to what was going on with my simultaneous orders. Someone at the StockX distribution center probably saw all the different orders I was buying and selling and saw my cancelled black presto order and got confused with sending me back a pair of the black prestos that I never actually shipped to them. The pair has a StockX authenticated green hangtag too.

Not sure if it was answered yet but did the address on the package match yours? Or did the UPS driver mess up and deliver it to the wrong house? Either way stockx can take the loss. Only thing that may happen if it’s someone else address is that they won’t be able to dispute Cuz the driver will flag it as delivered.

Yes, my delivery address and name. I even held it at UPS thinking oh boy my Element 87s are in. But then they turned out to be Black Prestos lmao

What the invoice on the presto say?

It couldn’t have been just a box with shoes. It had to have the sticker the little card and an invoice.. if it didn’t have an invoice somebody really F’d up.

I need to look for the invoice I cant remember if there was one or not. But it definitely had the stockX cards and little sticker, and the green hangtag.

Man if I got a free pair of limited shoes, I’d be quiet and not even bring it up on the Internets.
Reminds me of when gamestop sent my boy a playstation VR out of nowhere with his name on the box as well. Dude was paranoid AF. Didn't open it for 30 days, was consistently checking his bank statements, calling family members if they got him a present, but nothing. Gamestop never contacted him or anything so he ended up opening it up and playing it with me lol. Sometimes people are just blessed to get stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom