Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

To me comfort is at the top of the list. Gunning for the zoom fly. Does anyone own a pair of the vapor fly? Hows the comfort/fit?

They're really comfy, but if its the same sizing. I'd suggest sizing half up if you have normal feet, and up 1 for wide feet. I had to size up one whole on my nikelab ones.

Looking at stockx for the blazers, lol its like a slow fight. Its sustaining the 500 margin but snkrs will help get it to the 400's. I wish ppl wouldnt have such high bids lmao.

Looking at stockx for the blazers, lol its like a slow fight. Its sustaining the 500 margin but snkrs will help get it to the 400's. I wish ppl wouldnt have such high bids lmao.

I wanted to avoid the headache of constantly checking so my $531 offer got accepted. I feel, at worst, I over paid by maybe $100. In the grand scheme of things, I'm OK with that considering I got one of the other pairs at retail. I feel like the resale price is also being underestimated. There are a lot of people willing to drop money on these sneakers because of their "high-end" feel. I don't buy normal Off-White gear because I feel it is ridiculously overpriced, but their sneakers run about what resale on these makes are.

I wanted to avoid the headache of constantly checking so my $531 offer got accepted. I feel, at worst, I over paid by maybe $100. In the grand scheme of things, I'm OK with that considering I got one of the other pairs at retail. I feel like the resale price is also being underestimated. There are a lot of people willing to drop money on these sneakers because of their "high-end" feel. I don't buy normal Off-White gear because I feel it is ridiculously overpriced, but their sneakers run about what resale on these makes are.
That is real, will wait after snkrs/raffle then pull the trigger.

Sitting here looking at yall with 3,4,5 of the dam collection and im struggling to get 1

giphy.gif

You fools

I just caved too at 500 shipped. I’ll unload some yeezys that I’m done wearing. I was hoping for more like 400-450 but I don’t know if that will really happen

I just caved too at 500 shipped. I’ll unload some yeezys that I’m done wearing. I was hoping for more like 400-450 but I don’t know if that will really happen

That's my plan. Beluga 2.0 resale will be low if production numbers are to be believed. Flipping the DS 1.0 to pay for the 2.0 and the blazer up-charge.

Hyperdunk resale is on the low side. If it drops below $400, I'll probably grab a pair.

MOOD. I got kaws(well the rain and a dm to kaws to give me my shoes) and tom sachs easy. This release has been a pain

I'm still kicking myself from Tom Sachs. They were $700ish back in June/July and its more than doubled since. I wish I bought for investment purposes, if nothing else.

I'm still kicking myself from Tom Sachs. They were $700ish back in June/July and its more than doubled since. I wish I bought for investment purposes, if nothing else.
I can wear my tom sachs everyday. Its truly a shoe to be worn esp for new york

I can wear my tom sachs everyday. Its truly a shoe to be worn esp for new york

I really like it and I checked up on it yesterday, but its price is waaaaay out of what I consider appropriate for a shoe. The ask for my size on Stockx is $2,222.

whats a good price for prestos. im fckin mad i copped Ls
I don't think there's a good or bad price. Whatever you feel comfortable paying is a good price. There will always be someone that think you over paid or think you got a deal, but it doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom