Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Thinking on pulling the trigger on the am 90s. Ima use SNKRS and kith to increase my chances for the Air Force 1s.

Really want 90s, Prestos and 97s but will have to be happy with these for now. Showed them to my pops earlier when he stopped by and he was amazed at the prices people were paying for the 1s since he got them for so cheap (by today's standards) when they first came out.

IMAG3481.jpg

Really want 90s, Prestos and 97s but will have to be happy with these for now. Showed them to my pops earlier when he stopped by and he was amazed at the prices people were paying for the 1s since he got them for so cheap (by today's standards) when they first came out.

Damn these are the only two I want lol. Congrats

IMAG3481.jpg
your pops got you off white 1s? or do you mean jordan 1s from back in the day? lol

Back
Top Bottom