Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So is OFF WHITE the collab of the year (or is it something else like KAWS, Tom Sachs)?

to me, i would say yes. i'm just glad nike has been getting a lot of attention lately.. with most of the sneaker attention focused on adidas, i don't remember the last time nike has had this much attention.

It’s certainly the most “creative” and hyped release in recent memory for Nike. Plus the luxury feel of the shoes, the great materials and they execution of said materials. Each shoe when you see someone rocking them commands attention.

No matter how they drop on SKNRs, Nike will be in a lose-lose situation because a lot more people will take an L compared to those who will hit. That being said, these sneakers haven't really been available to folks outside of major cities and I say that as a NYer. I do hope they don't make it pick-up only so some sneakerhead out in Idaho who wants to pick potatoes in prestos has a shot.
Fam I’m from New Hampshire and I will milk some damn cows in these joints if I want to. Tired of having no shot whatsoever at releases like this. Having to drive hours to the closest city just to enter raffles is no fun :smh:

Call me crazy, but this is probably my favorite sneaker collab of all time.

The idea, the process, the materials used, the details and with Virgil being from Chicago/Rockford makes it one of the best in my books. Also with it being a mix of a high-end brand meets sporty, it reflects a lot of my style more so than a HU NMD or Yeezy.

Plus I can't really wear any of the normal OFF-WHITE clothing as it's too long on me. #ShortDudeProblems :lol:

Fam I’m from New Hampshire and I will milk some damn cows in these joints if I want to. Tired of having no shot whatsoever at releases like this. Having to drive hours to the closest city just to enter raffles is no fun :smh:

It's definitely a struggle in NH.

On another note, did even one person here win from Concepts Cambridge? I’ve always known they were shady, but I haven’t seen or heard of one single person that won there this release. I probably won’t even bother entering next time.

So is OFF WHITE the collab of the year (or is it something else like KAWS, Tom Sachs)?
If I were giving out an award or something, I would say yes—the concept, breadth, and execution are great. Personally, my favorite is the Tom Sachs. I've been a fan of his work far longer than Virgil's.

On another note, did even one person here win from Concepts Cambridge? I’ve always known they were shady, but I haven’t seen or heard of one single person that won there this release. I probably won’t even bother entering next time.
I don’t think so:smh:

We all know the game CNCPTS likes to play...

Backdoor_crop380w.jpg

For me it was KAWS...but grey is my favorite color lol. The moment I saw those, I knew they would be attained by any means necessary.

I definitely feel the grey KAWS - as the collab kept enough of the collaborator to feel like a joint-effort. (and I ain't mad at ya for having sneaker fever for them :lol:)

We had mad wins from kith not 1 from concepts in here. and what makes it worst is they had all those brolic lines outside for raffles for no one to win.

I don’t know anyone who has ever won a raffle with Concepts.

Back
Top Bottom