Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Dont get me wrong tho i get your point, dont want u think i disregarded your post

But me personally, and this is just me, i been here for a LOONG time, NT has helped me get alot of things, so much swindles (toys r us, best buy lol), Freebies thread, so much links posted throughout this forum, its not like what it was back in yuku days, i remember the outlet thread used to be LIT (Managed to get Olympic 7's for 110, still wear em to this day, jordan samples, etc.)

With that being said, if I was able to cook 5+ pairs on here ill def. be ooping like an all star game just off the strength what NT has done for me in the past years, again I say 5+ because 1 pair is for me, second and third covers my pair plus pocket money, 4th pair takes care of some bills lol

It also builds connections with others that you might need in the future

Last edited:
When are those Black AM90s releasing? Might be the only pair I’m looking forward to.

I oop’d my wife the black OW prestos. Every now and then when I think too hard about it, I regret it.
Oop'd my wife some bred toes. Looking at those resell numbers, I wish she would've just said she didn't want em. Crazy to think that I picked it up from footlocker and they even asked if I wanted more (could get up to 3) and I said no, I'm good. Learned my lesson, J1 GS is the way to go. Pine Greens and Court Purples looking good.

For future reference, for chucks or chuck 70s, they fit the same, which is about a half size big compared to true nike size. You can always go to like rack room shoes or any store that sells converse and just ask to try on.

Chuck 70s are great, more comfortable and hold their shape better than the classic chucks.

People that put in enough work to get 5+ pairs do so to pay bills. They aren't just stumbling into 5 pairs. They aren't just filling out a couple raffles and trying their luck on SNKRS.

Look, I'm just keeping it a buck. There's really no difference in ooping someone a pair of ow and handing them $500+ cash. Either way you're out $500 that you could have used on other things. Ooping pairs with $50-$100 resell value is one thing. $500+? Shhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Hell I oop'd 2 pair of SW, and even though they went to very good friends I lowkey kinda regret that **** now bc they've gone up so much.
Props to you for ooping those SWs, wish I could've scored a pair for myself. Luckily none of my friends are really into shoes so I've never had the problem of oop'ing. Closest was that my one friend wanted some blue tints for his girl. Oop'd a size 6 and asked him to pay retail, but he gave me 300. I occasionally might ask them to enter raffles for me, but it has to be super hyped up shoes that I want to increase my chances from 0 to 0.00002

I’m not sure what the original Presto’s felt like, but they are very TTS for me (and i have wide feet). My size 12 feels extremely roomy in the toe box.

Well I was pretty much asking for a comparison to normal prestos because I have sz 13’s and I got a sz 14 that’s a little too big :ohwell:

I usually wear 14 in a lot of stuff though but I can get away with 13’s in prestos just fine with room 8)

I was debating on getting a sz 13 or 14 but seeing as the major price difference I’ll go with the sz 13’s, thanks :lol:

Last edited:
Well I can finally say that men’s mrkt instore raffles are semi legit

Just won my 4th pair lol my buddies gonna be happy.

you could say that about

white prestos
both varpomax 2.0s
grim reepers
the upcoming black 97s, 90s, zoom flys, af1s

i'm probably missing some :lol:

Most all white/black shoes are boring but for the sake of convo:

Grim Reapers have a white swoosh.
Vapormax’s have that air bubble that breaks it up.
Upcoming 97’s/AF1’s have white swoosh’s. Etc

Im not a huge fan of all black shoes to begin with but theres not a lot going on with the all black Presto’s that break it up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom