Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So I decided to go for it and doubled up on the Grims Blazer because I regret not doubling on the OG Blazers and bid was accepted yesterday early morning and was shipped almost immediately. SX received item today and awaiting UPS. Seller must live really close to them or they had it in warehouse already.

I wanted to double on the AHE more but Grims bid got accepted first, and it was either one or the other.

Eee doubling up on all black shoes? I woudve done it to OG Blazers since they are white based, and AHE if you like em enough since that creamm with dirty after time.

All black with a white swoosh? They will be tanks and wont show wear nearly as much as the other two.

I’d hope folks have life sorted, cause if you don’t and you’re crying about shoes - I really feel for bad for you and your sense of priority. (Not talking about you. picasso swerve picasso swerve , I know your good lol).

This **** should be fun even when it’s you don’t succeed... at least this community should be there for you. I think some people forgot that and for me, that’s the shame of it all. It’s competitive and dirty enough out there with resellers and whatever motives people have nowadays - it should be enjoyable in here.
haha damn I didn't mean to start all of this. I'm not hating on anyone at all. If it came across that way, I'm sorry. Not trying to have e-beef. I'm too old for that. I'm just saying that anyone that believes someone is 40 for 40 on OW pairs at retail via raffles and SNKRS is smoking crack. People with thousands of SNKRS accounts don't hit every one. I assumed everyone realized it was a joke a long time ago. I guess not? I couldn't care less how someone gets pairs. Raffles, plug, backdoor, frontdoor, pre orders, whatever. I respect anyone that wears their **** and you do. But just say "I have money to buy what I want" instead of keeping up a front that you've won 40 raffles. I mean, that's not even remotely realistic.

But you do you man. I didnt think my comment would create this issue.

Last edited:
who won who didnt who got what who dont....who cares really, cool to share W's and all and keep it movin , NO ONE should be mad at anyone for winning, let that **** go. NEXT!

haha damn I didn't mean to start all of this. I'm not hating on anyone at all. If it came across that way, I'm sorry. Not trying to have e-beef. I'm too old for that. I'm just saying that anyone that believes someone is 40 for 40 on OW pairs at retail via raffles and SNKRS is smoking crack. People with thousands of SNKRS accounts don't hit every one. I assumed everyone realized it was a joke a long time ago. I guess not? I couldn't care less how someone gets pairs. Raffles, plug, backdoor, frontdoor, pre orders, whatever. I respect anyone that wears their **** and you do. But just say "I have money to buy what I want" instead of keeping up a front that you've won 40 raffles. I mean, that's not even remotely realistic.
I’ve missed plenty via SNKRS. But ive never relied on one source. If I recall correctly, I hit 22 pairs (6 raffle wins were 90s for example) on the first 9. There’s a lot of luck and a lot of effort - literally hundreds of entries all over the world. But I picked up every pair cause my work allows me to do so. Its a fun persuit.

I’ve traded and built up that war chest so I don’t have to miss any pairs...and on days like today I got lucky. I know it’s hard to believe but I expect to win because I’m exhausting every avenue I can think of and when I can’t, I’ll trade an extra. I’ve got no secret. when I share what hit on 7 accounts I’m not doing it to flex, im doing it to show that anyone can.

I really don’t care who believes me and who doesn’t. I’ve got too many things to be thankful for and happy about, for forum clout to be a source of contention. This place has always been fun for me and I’ve tried to be helpful and pass kindness on to others who’ve done the same for me. It’s annoying that some people react the way they do but that’s all it is, an annoyance.

If I really wanted to flex I’d post the shoes I donate each month...that’s the only flexing worth celebrating.

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with StockX shipping from UK to US? How long did it take to receive your shoes? Just ordered the Reapers and I can’t wait to beat them up.

Anyone have experience with StockX shipping from UK to US? How long did it take to receive your shoes? Just ordered the Reapers and I can’t wait to beat them up.
I think my AM90 was from the U.K. last year, it took 5 days to get to SX, then another 2 days to get to me.

Please haallppp sold a few things to cop some new sbb and seller flaked so just grabbed the ahe. Pumped but man I justdropped 550 on some blazers.

Halp? Sounds like you helped yourself, congrats!

I'm trying really hard to resist dropping 6 bills on some damn uncomfortable blazers, but I feel like I'm going to crack sooner or later. That orange pair is just straight fire, man.

Eee doubling up on all black shoes? I woudve done it to OG Blazers since they are white based, and AHE if you like em enough since that creamm with dirty after time.

All black with a white swoosh? They will be tanks and wont show wear nearly as much as the other two.

I think the AHE will look good beat up and kinda dirty. I know it’s just a marketing scheme but I love Halloween and Nike won with this marketing so had to double. Haha

Halp? Sounds like you helped yourself, congrats!

I'm trying really hard to resist dropping 6 bills on some damn uncomfortable blazers, but I feel like I'm going to crack sooner or later. That orange pair is just straight fire, man.
Exactly why I did it its just such a unique cw Imo. I really wanted a new pair of sbb after trashing and trading my old pear. After waiting for a decent price seller dipped after payment so I just was like **** it. Hopefully a size 13 don't look too goofy but IDC gonna go straight to feet.

Back
Top Bottom