Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

In defense of Nike (and anyone else claiming they didn’t use a bot), the most popular SNKRS bots are really struggling the last few months. Haven’t seen them posting mad success since the Cactus Jack 4s. So I think Nike (and specifically the SNKRS developers) have really put a lot of bots in check lately. Bots outside of SNKRS is a whole different story though. Bots still reign supreme on nearly every other site.

People can still have friends and family entering for them on SNKRS, but that’s not really cheating in my eyes, it’s networking. If you aren’t recruiting F&F to help with extra entries, I would suggest doing that if possible. But in the end it all comes down to luck. I have 7 people (including myself) entering SNKRs draws for me and have only hit once in the last few months. It’s really plain dumb luck, and the obvious supply and demand issue.

With that being said, I’m inclined to not believe anyone on the internet who says they’re copping every release for retail. No one’s luck is THAT good. They’re either paying resell and fronting like they’re not, paying a plug (which is not retail), or they’re using bots on Shopify and other sites. Not hating on anyone that does that, just my honest opinion on the matter.

Hopefully we see a wider release than just SNKRS in the coming weeks, but if not it’s on to the next on on to the next one.

SNKRS_Sply I think provides accounts.
yea you could do this but if you join a cook group, and get on their discord, under a certain tab theyll give you links to programs to download and step by step instructions

i could go deeper into this but idk how you all feel about it

heres this link for more info about all the stuff you are curious about https://cop.supply/ and here's for cook groups https://cop.supply/sneaker-groups/

I'm just going to tell y'all what I know, people using tricks to win in secret... back in the old days you would help a dude out on NT, things changed I guess. Alot of things are done for clout now

and to that other dude, I still don't believe you, you need more people

edit- cause I'm getting PM'd once you do pay for the cook group it doesnt end there with the 10 dollars, the software used isn't free, you have to pay for it, they just give you links to the developer's website

Last edited:
yea you could do this but if you join a cook group, and get on their discord, under a certain tab theyll give you links to programs to download and step by step instructions

i could go deeper into this but idk how you all feel about it

heres this link for more info about all the stuff you are curious about https://cop.supply/ and here's for cook groups https://cop.supply/sneaker-groups/

I'm just going to tell y'all what I know, people using tricks to win in secret... back in the old days you would help a dude out on NT, things changed I guess. Alot of things are done for clout now

and to that other dude, I still don't believe you, you need more people

IMO "Cook" groups are overrated, but hey, that's the trend. lol

I’ll live stream and document my entries for you so you can shove it up your ***. Don’t care.
This is awesome!!!! It's crazy to me that people will call others liars in here. Just because you are pissed you didn't win. I have never hit a draw, but one thing I've seen about @bigevan23 is he's a good dude and wears all of his shoes. He sold me his pair of OW Nike Pants and there is nothing there that would say he is lying or shady.

lol at the sodium levels. Gratz to all that hit today tho. Am i wild if i trade my Hallows for some Sean W’s?
Call up now! 1-800-223-9797

The sneaker game is mad frustrating, but we shouldn't be taking out our frustrations on each other.

It's crazy to see some unfamiliar usernames talking crap about regulars.

Also, if you weren't going to wear the shoes, you shouldn't be so salty. And if you haven't helped anyone out on NT, stop complaining about not receiving help.

Yeah why not create a nt discord that way you know it's lurker free. Or institute a post requirement to stop people from just lurking if they do get in the discord

Nah I have the SWs and they're really dope. How did the blazers fit?
yeah been eyeing them for a while now and price been going up while i continue to watch. No lie, i haven’t even unlaced the Hallows. They cool but i think i like the SW’s more

Overslept this morning even though my phone kept ringing telling me to wake the **** up,

Would have been an L anyways, been taking not only purchase Ls but personal life Ls all year long so far

only 3 people hit the snkrs pass anyway; bigev, cozymatt, ihustle
A another wished me luck yesterday lol. I’ll go back and rep you.

80A9A2FF-A8BC-413D-B450-F931E5F4E4CF.png

1.gif

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom