Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Woke up to this
Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 12.30.30 PM.png

Salty salty salty fr fr
I don't even understand how this happens??

Overslept this morning even though my phone kept ringing telling me to wake the **** up,

Would have been an L anyways, been taking not only purchase Ls but personal life Ls all year long so far

Sorry brother, hope things look up for you. Keep that chin up.

Salty salty salty fr fr
I don't even understand how this happens??[/QUOTE]

i don't get it either. doesn't nike put a temp hold on the payment method upon entry?

lmfao salt city

its shoes guys... think about how ridiculous you seem by getting mad over others copping some shoes

**** happens, some people who win inevitably brag and most people lose. always like this. plus you know your chances and you are gonna see ppl posting about them copping anyways, hell if you won you prob would too

atleast most of yall have hit on a raffle for off white. i havent won a raffle or fraw for off white. ive been taking so much Ls. i cant possibly have this much bad luck.

Probably gonna trade my worn pair of og Prestos for the UNC J1’s. Just something about the Jordan silhouette that I really like. Plus always nice to refresh to collection sometimes.

Haven't seen the thread this salty in a long time, even worse than the presto release :lol:
Here's my advice, go into the release with the mindset that you're 100% not going to hit on any pairs, that way when you don't you're not upset :lol:
That's what I do now and I've been fine ever since, there should be no reason why I'm letting sneakers get me in my feelings.
Oh yeah and **** that positive thinking bs, it doesn't work :lol:

Legit this is what super cornballs say.

No **** but this topic is not about how well youre doing in life, its about shoes. :lol:
I’d hope folks have life sorted, cause if you don’t and you’re crying about shoes - I really feel for bad for you and your sense of priority. (Not talking about you. picasso swerve picasso swerve , I know your good lol).

This **** should be fun even when it’s you don’t succeed... at least this community should be there for you. I think some people forgot that and for me, that’s the shame of it all. It’s competitive and dirty enough out there with resellers and whatever motives people have nowadays - it should be enjoyable in here.

Anyone that’s upset about not getting them just get some other consolation prize...a diff shoe, electronics, clothes, or even better other investments like stocks or mutual funds, I heard amazon is good to invest in even at this price, use that money and dump it in there and take that risk. This ain’t the end of the world...man...A bunch of grown (wo)men over reacting.

Edit: if you lose that money on amazon, don’t blame me. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom