Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

For those of you that won the af1s from nike has your shipping updated? Mine shipped out 12/20 but they haven't arrived at ups.

those am 90s are fire. But i think i want the Air Forces in black and the AM 90s in the desert ore colorway

Anyone have pics of their OW black prestos?

190F8A09-5982-432C-864E-1696AD6671B7.jpeg

Black OW Prestos look fire in pics!! But in person they didn’t do much for me. Moved them and got the 3 Acronym Prestos instead, which I’m happier with, hype aside.

Last edited:
How is the TTS fit?

Just saw. Busy day of stuff to buy.
Went with usual Nike true to size 10.5.
Exact width and almost about extra thumb in length. Normal regular width foot, bit flat.
I've gone up half in Foams, some Lebron and couple Jordan models. But have never needed size down in running or casual Nike shoes.
Not going to sacrifice width to get less length.
Hope all that made sense.

Just saw. Busy day of stuff to buy.
Went with usual Nike true to size 10.5.
Exact width and almost about extra thumb in length. Normal regular width foot, bit flat.
I've gone up half in Foams, some Lebron and couple Jordan models. But have never needed size down in running or casual Nike shoes.
Not going to sacrifice width to get less length.
Hope all that made sense.

I get it but that sounds like a lot of length...

Black OW Prestos look fire in pics!! But they are utterly boring in person. I owned them 3 times and all 3 times I had to let them go. Zzzzz

Agreed 1000%. They look amazing in pics, but in hand they're so underwhelming. I just sold mine today and don't regret it at all. I think if the OGs had never been made I'd be feeling them more, but once you see OG prestos in person the other 2 don't even come close especially at the price the 2nd black goes for. Better off selling them and another shoe or 2 to get OGs

Should I sell now or wait to sell the 2018 Black and White Prestos?

(Both are DS and Size 10)

White is going to take a while to be worth more than it currently is. I bought mine a week or so after release and I still paid more than it is worth now. Black may still go up some if you want to be patient.

These Blacks seem to be settling in price on StockX... any other drops anticipated that may change this?

Back
Top Bottom