Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

onusinfo--1545594369534.jpg

onusinfo--1545594369217.jpg

onusinfo--1545594369359.jpg

Oh my those Black AM90s. I can see those being a pair that I don't want initially but will end up grabbing because of FOMO

I posted this earlier in the union thread but any of your guys pairs look anything like this from wear I know they'll yellow but damn
Screenshot_20181223-103755_Instagram.jpg

Does the new volt and black af1 ziplock come inside the lace hole or on the laces?

The ogs came inside the lace hole so if you wanted to move it u had to cut it

I posted this earlier in the union thread but any of your guys pairs look anything like this from wear I know they'll yellow but damn
I really liked them a lot and didn’t really wanted to sale em but after seeing that pic and others I made up my mind and gonna flip em for unions blues only if they were made like unions these would be fireee

That guys foot must sweat like crazy! Ive seen some beat pairs on Insta that arent anywhere close to that yellow. I'll see if I can dig up some pics.

or

He used some crepe protect spray on them that messed them up.

For those of you that won the af1s from nike has your shipping updated? Mine shipped out 12/20 but they haven't arrived at ups.
Bro, I have a similar problem to. The OW zoom fly black that I was able to win still has not shipped. It says label created waiting for fedex to pick up. I made all kind of calls to nike. They tell me they should arrive the day I called 12/20. I 'm still waiting for a updates. Smh.

I really liked them a lot and didn’t really wanted to sale em but after seeing that pic and others I made up my mind and gonna flip em for unions blues only if they were made like unions these would be fireee
My wife’s pair has been our end exposed to air since day one and they’ve barely yellowed in the exposed foam and nothing under the ripstop.

My wife’s pair has been our end exposed to air since day one and they’ve barely yellowed in the exposed foam and nothing under the ripstop.
That’s sucks that they yellow like that or so fast hasant it been only like 1 year since they been out or less ?

Back
Top Bottom