Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Big Evan out of all your collection of off whites which ones do you see are most likely gona get yellowing or get damaged easily

But the refs wear all black kicks?

I dont mean they look like the shoes refs wear literally. I mean the contrast between the white and black is too much when you put the white laces on. just like a refs shirt or a footlocker employee shirt. doesnt look good imo. also, ppl gotta stop posting basketball players cause they cant dress to save their life.

White laces on black looks dope. Nothing wrong with mono colors. Vans does it with their checkerboards, B&W is a classic staple used by MANY outfits.
Referees included.

I posted this earlier in the union thread but any of your guys pairs look anything like this from wear I know they'll yellow but damn
Screenshot_20181223-103755_Instagram.jpg

Wow that’s really bad...Not sure on sourcing a pair of those now...Might just wait for an eventual black colorway to release...

Preference? What about width? Not trying to drop $400 on Blacks and they fit weird like recent Taiwan’s and JE’s

How do the Taiwans fit since you mentioned it? Been thinking on buying a pair. I usually go half a size down on my AF-1's

Been sizing down on AF1’s for a couple decades now...Keeping my hopes up that this black pair isn’t too big when they get here...Seeing everybody posting that they run super big kind of has me off...I’m thinking most people who bought weren’t familiar with sizing in Force’s as this may have been their first pair but who knows...

Been sizing down on AF1’s for a couple decades now...Keeping my hopes up that this black pair isn’t too big when they get here...Seeing everybody posting that they run super big kind of has me off...I’m thinking most people who bought weren’t familiar with sizing in Force’s as this may have been their first pair but who knows...

Did you size down on these as well?

Some say to half size down. Others say they went TTS with wide feet and feel great. Of course, very subjective...but I guess I need to go try on some AF1’s before I consider purchasing. I used to own AF1 lows that sat in my closet for two years which were TTS, but this was before I got into sneakers and I can barely remember the fitment. I know they were roomy but I’m much more picky now, especially when I have to spend $475 on them. Lol

Back
Top Bottom