Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_1029.jpeg IMG_1028.jpeg
Finally got home so I could try on the new Zoom Fly's. Upon opening the box and examining the fit and finish, I'm really impressed with the quality and color way. I did win the Pinks on SNKRS for my wife, but have left them in my closet since they arrived. My only concern is the foam creasing in time. I took before and after pictures of the foam before I tried them on and already saw new creases after wearing them for a mere 10 minutes.
IMG_1036.jpeg
Upon putting them on, I was absolutely stunned at the comfort level. I was expecting them to feel uncomfortable based on the 'narrow' comments here and there. For me, it fits like an absolute glove. Actually, I couldn't ask for a better fit and I find them extremely close in comfort to the Ultraboost (a different level of comfort of course).
IMG_1030.jpeg
After walking around my living room, I was reminded of the comments I read about the 'walk' feeling weird. This is obviously due to the curving toebox for running, but I really enjoy the feel.
IMG_1041.jpeg
One last shot for the night. I'll try to grab some better pics my next day off work with a proper fit. I must say that my expectations were very low for this shoe and it was a lowball bid that just happened to get accepted. I had no inclination to buy these. That said... these may be one of my favorite OW purchases, based on comfort, versatility, and wanting a pair of OW's for exclusive gym use that aren't overly expensive. These fit that bill and so much more. I'm very happy and blown away that I like them this much!

IMG_1029.jpeg IMG_1028.jpeg
Finally got home so I could try on the new Zoom Fly's. Upon opening the box and examining the fit and finish, I'm really impressed with the quality and color way. I did win the Pinks on SNKRS for my wife, but have left them in my closet since they arrived. My only concern is the foam creasing in time. I took before and after pictures of the foam before I tried them on and already saw new creases after wearing them for a mere 10 minutes.
IMG_1036.jpeg
Upon putting them on, I was absolutely stunned at the comfort level. I was expecting them to feel uncomfortable based on the 'narrow' comments here and there. For me, it fits like an absolute glove. Actually, I couldn't ask for a better fit and I find them extremely close in comfort to the Ultraboost (a different level of comfort of course).
IMG_1030.jpeg
After walking around my living room, I was reminded of the comments I read about the 'walk' feeling weird. This is obviously due to the curving toebox for running, but I really enjoy the feel.
IMG_1041.jpeg
One last shot for the night. I'll try to grab some better pics my next day off work with a proper fit. I must say that my expectations were very low for this shoe and it was a lowball bid that just happened to get accepted. I had no inclination to buy these. That said... these may be one of my favorite OW purchases, based on comfort, versatility, and wanting a pair of OW's for exclusive gym use that aren't overly expensive. These fit that bill and so much more. I'm very happy and blown away that I like them this much!

I still want your diet and workout regimen.

Where dem tree trunks at tho

I'll happily post quad pics in the relevant fitness post. No homo. I wasn't blessed with genetically large calves however, lol. My squat is around 435 right now, but I'm aiming to get back to 500 for the winter.

Btw, where is the fitness thread? I looked and couldn't find it?

The price of a 7.5 AF1 volt just jumped close to $450 overnight. Def going to wait until after New Years to make a move

Back
Top Bottom