Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i'll probably stick to stock but i like it

there is teal on the shoe

orange looks ok too
49511295_233083270972454_8652688554174439862_n.jpg

Last edited:
sometimes the alternate laces look like they're the same color as the swoosh and other times they look like a different shade of orange/pink.

I need to see one orange & one green in the black 90s
I've come full circle with my OG White 90's. I put Orange and Green in them the second they arrived. Then tried Black for a while. The just recently went back to the stock White laces and it's by far my favorite look.

Just looks simple and clean and brings focus to the amazing details in the shoe itself. Just my $.02.

Just had my $500 StockX bids accepted on both pairs today. And to top it off, somehow my DO pair is getting delivered tomorrow by UPS. Next Day delivery from StockX....like, how??

Anyway, It;s a big hit to my wallet but I'm pretty psyched to have both pairs incoming.

Same thing happened for me. My DO bid was 500 and it was accepted yesterday afternoon and authenticated immediately with a delivery date for today, that has since been updated to "later". It makes me think StockX was sitting on pairs themselves and decided to move them yesterday at the price of $500.

Don’t think there are many options for lace swaps for DO. Purple and blue were trying too hard IMO. White nah black nah. Think stock is best.

nah B the teal go hard that pop doe

Shoe already has teal Nike was being cheap and didn't want to give us the teal laces, cause the brown would have two sets and the black one set. They could have just given black some orange ones.

Last edited:
Did anyone in here win a black OW AM90 toddler pair? If so, would you mind sharing some pics of them?

Trying to compare them to another pair. Part of me doubt's there are faux toddler OW's out there but with the way most these releases are replicated, it wouldnt surprise me.

i know this has been discussed before but what lace length y'all going with if y'all are going with non og laces (shoe size would be appreciated i'm assuming i'm a 170 cm because the whole size 14 thing

Back
Top Bottom