Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I guarantee you the same thing happens at Goat. You think they send those guys through months of training? Na man. And don't get me started on the guy that cried in his car bc he had to work a full day. And they'll never eliminate it. There's just no way when humans are involved. We make mistakes.

You’re probably right and my false sense of security is probably not warranted... I just bought a grail of mine and had the option to buy through StockX or GOAT... I’m guessing the same seller had them listed on both sites as there isn’t many of them around at the point and I elected to use GOAT although it costed me a little more... hoping they come through with no issues

You’re probably right and my false sense of security is probably not warranted... I just bought a grail of mine and had the option to buy through StockX or GOAT... I’m guessing the same seller had them listed on both sites as there isn’t many of them around at the point and I elected to use GOAT although it costed me a little more... hoping they come through with no issues
What did you cop?

IMG_58671.jpg

Same thing happened for me. My DO bid was 500 and it was accepted yesterday afternoon and authenticated immediately with a delivery date for today, that has since been updated to "later". It makes me think StockX was sitting on pairs themselves and decided to move them yesterday at the price of $500.

Didn't they reopen the drop off in NY? If so, that is probably it..

I doubt they are selling their own shoes since that is not their business, but I am not saying it couldn't happen.. I always wonder what they do with returns where the seller was already paid.. I returned UNC OW's once for missing laces, so they had to go somewhere. Or maybe they have two pair missing different parts, I guess they could easily make one good pair.

I guarantee you the same thing happens at Goat. You think they send those guys through months of training? Na man. And don't get me started on the guy that cried in his car bc he had to work a full day. And they'll never eliminate it. There's just no way when humans are involved. We make mistakes.

wait what happen to a guy who cried in the car

forgot stock x does have the drop off in NY that could be the case. so in a way they prob buying shoes people just want a quick turn around on

Waiting game is on. Enroute to stock x, now just hoping my pair comes clean and complete....I almost want to double up while they still low 5s to negate some cost on my first pair later down the road. Wish blacks would drop to lows 5s but not happening....

Hope this helps, MrKDes.

71741374-7A9A-46EB-80DB-4E6CADE9D750.jpeg
D9C3BDF7-9CD7-4EF8-A11F-3AF29460C4D0.jpeg

Did anyone in here win a black OW AM90 toddler pair? If so, would you mind sharing some pics of them?

Trying to compare them to another pair. Part of me doubt's there are faux toddler OW's out there but with the way most these releases are replicated, it wouldnt surprise me.

Finally have my daughters pair in so I can take a quick snap of both of ours. Love this shoe :smokin

863ECAF1-37F3-45C2-9163-8B907FE9B99C.jpeg

Hope this helps, MrKDes.

71741374-7A9A-46EB-80DB-4E6CADE9D750.jpeg
D9C3BDF7-9CD7-4EF8-A11F-3AF29460C4D0.jpeg

Finally have my daughters pair in so I can take a quick snap of both of ours. Love this shoe :smokin

863ECAF1-37F3-45C2-9163-8B907FE9B99C.jpeg

appreciate it my dude!

got one more request but I'll send it to PM if its not too much!

I’m think I’m going to double up on the deserts. Might move the Jordan 1 Spiderman Origin for it and wait for the actual Chicago 1 to release again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m think I’m going to double up on the deserts. Might move the Jordan 1 Spiderman Origin for it and wait for the actual Chicago Jordan 1 to release again.
I won't say that would be a bad choice but I don't see the Origin's ever dipping; only rising in value. Not to say these won't as well but ya know, I'm sure you got other shoes to move.

Back
Top Bottom