Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I won't say that would be a bad choice but I don't see the Origin's ever dipping; only rising in value. Not to say these won't as well but ya know, I'm sure you got other shoes to move.
Yea i do but for now I like the others more than the Spiderman. Might just get the D.O. for now while it’s still kinda low and decide later on what I want to get rid of. Don’t want to sell and regret it.

Spider-Man’s are trash. Sell em.
I’ve always wanted a Chicago colorway and missed out on the 2013 and 2015 but won the Spiderman through SNS, they’re actually not bad. If I don’t sell them and double on the deserts I’ll just chill for a month on buying shoes haha.

Anyone else’s 90’s come in from Nike with lint and **** on them? Some of it looks like lawn debris (but only on the suede). I’m going to vacuum them when I get home.

I’ve always wanted a Chicago colorway and missed out on the 2013 and 2015 but won the Spiderman through SNS, they’re actually not bad. If I don’t sell them and double on the deserts I’ll just chill for a month on buying shoes haha.

I’m also a huge Spider-Man fan... so that added to my love for the Spidey’s.

Will brown/tan khaki or Chinos go with the Deserts, or will that be too much brown?

yea too much, an olive pair would be ill, but just wait & see what i get off ...lol...i'm a huge fan of "interesting" pants to say the least, lol.

Also, raw denim(Dark Blue or Black), and other styles like sweats and cargos in Black
I’ll try olive. Can’t go wrong with black or blue. I’m pretty boring when it comes to clothing and don’t go with “interesting” pants or loud shirts. Esp if it’s for work on flex Friday haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom