Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

83BD6FB1-80EC-465C-B1BC-B7B4CB9A6546.jpeg

lmfao, arguing over "shoelaces" ... man you already paid for the kicks, they authentic ...get ya fit off the way you wanna get ya fit off... 3rd party laces or not. honestly if we're being austere here, virgil has said many times one of the ideas of the off-white series was to motivate people to create, i've seen him praise multiple pairs of customs online WITH aftermarket laces. wear ya kicks, get ya fits off & ignore these "purists" ...9 times outta 10 they can't dress anyway, lol.

L. Not even like the prices are gonna dip because of the restock. In fact, just saw that size 9 unc is now up to 1400 on goat (ask). Knew it was too good to be true when I got em for 1050. Damn reps

L. Not even like the prices are gonna dip because of the restock. In fact, just saw that size 9 unc is now up to 1400 on goat (ask). Knew it was too good to be true when I got em for 1050. Damn reps

& here i am tryna sell my gently used pair...

Sheesh. Hope you got your money back. My brother copped a fake pair too, but PayPal gave him his money back. Compared to mine they were really good though. I can't stand reps man. SMH.

I mean i wouldnt even call this a restock. They just held onto pairs specifically for something like this.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Undftd has been absolute terrible anyways. I haven't been able to cop from them since the blazers. At least I got to the order submit page for the desert ores

Regarding the shoelaces: the big difference is that Nike / Off-White does not sell the original laces. So someone who wants orange / teal / whatever has to go the aftermarket route.

That's a huge point for me, and why I wouldn't bat an eye seeing someone rocking "fake" laces. Everyone knows/assumes they are fake, no one is trying to fool anyone.

have you ever had shoes without shoe string fries

would yall care or would yall say something if you saw teal/blue laces on someone's desert ores? Because I plan to put the teal/blue laces from my All Hallow's Eve blazers on Desert Ores. Would yall be able to tell if its replica laces? and would you say something?

Last edited:
Reactions: JPS
have you ever had shoes without shoe string fries

would yall care or would yall say something if you saw teal/blue laces on someone's desert ores? Because I plan to put the teal/blue laces from my All Hallow's Eve blazers on Desert Ores. Would yall be able to tell if its replica laces? and would you say something?
I'm prolly killing myself here but it's just if I knew they weren't real just like idc what the next man does and am happy for them if they happy and dont care what they think bout me either

Edit: it's like when I go to packers games. I see fake China jerseys everywhere. At least Half the people have no idea prolly Idc tho but I'll never wear 1

Back
Top Bottom