Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

have you ever had shoes without shoe string fries

would yall care or would yall say something if you saw teal/blue laces on someone's desert ores? Because I plan to put the teal/blue laces from my All Hallow's Eve blazers on Desert Ores. Would yall be able to tell if its replica laces? and would you say something?

Nah, I personally don't care what anybody does with laces and I doubt many people here do.. My only point (didn't mean to troll) was that I am surprised people do it with all the hate around fakes around here. I get all the points people are making, just not for me. If I want a teal lace in a desert ore, I use one from AHE like you say or maybe even the light blue from the AJ1 whites. If not those, I would just get a plain teal lace, I don't need it to say 'shoelaces', but I get why some people would want that. I just hate knock-offs, I don't differentiate between shoes or laces or anything else.

nah. my Saucony x 24Kilate joints from years ago had text on the laces.

24-kilates-saucony-shadow-original-1.jpg
those are fire btw...also "unique" usually means harder to find fakes or duplicates of or that's how i interpret it. Every lace is the same. Just writing on it. But some crazy laces unique coloring ex: lebron watch the throne laces. Those joints are unique. Coloring floral pattern with his crown logo stamped in. Just my opinion though. I would rock any of these knock off laces. Some of them look better than what Nike sends us

we talkin' bout laaaaaaaaces ..... bout laaaaaaaaaces ... not the shoe, not the shoe, not the shoe....but laaaaaaaces, i mean ..how silly is that, what are we talking about ...laces, laces, we ain't talkin' bout the shoe, we talkin' bout laces, we talking about laces right now, man i hear you... it's funny to me to, we not even talkin' about the shoe, that actually matters, but laces... !?

They need to stop ****in around and drop those Blue AF1 in decent numbers...

Sheesh. Hope you got your money back. My brother copped a fake pair too, but PayPal gave him his money back. Compared to mine they were really good though. I can't stand reps man. SMH.
I did. Goat refunded pretty quick. I just want a personal but GDI if I’m paying that much for kicks. Got trade bait but damn

call me stupid but what exactly did they blatantly rip off?

Any limited shoes I see in person, I assume they’re fake.

Matrix szn

I been called out for wearing fakes ( cause I was wearing off whites and other kicks daily). Had to hurt buddy’s feelings

I guess it’s only real if ur selling on stock x or goat.

How dare you wear your shoes. Or they only real if you buy them take pics for the gram. Then lock them up for years cause no reason good enough to wear them.

But to just wear your limited shoes like yah know a shoe. Clearly they fake. Lmao.

Man it’s crazy only place I wear basic stuff is the gym. Mostly cause I love Nike cross fit kicks they have. The new version sucks now quality went way down.

Man it’s crazy only place I wear basic stuff is the gym. Mostly cause I love Nike cross fit kicks they have. The new version sucks now quality went way down.
metcon 1 are my favorite trainer from them. are the newer ones really bad? that sucks bc they look decent

Can't believe people really call y'all out saying your kicks are fake. Never happens to me. Y'all around high school kids?

Where I live, other than quite a few of my co workers and my close friends, I feel like a majority of people in public don’t even know what my shoes are lol. I usually get 1 or 2, “nice shoes man” when I wear them out but thats about it.

Found myself questioning authenticity of a pair of blazers a high schooler was rocking at a HS basketball game

I remember when I went to a footlocker and got called out for wearing fake sneakers. I had on sbtg dunks back when they first dropped but werent available here in the u.s.

I ****ted on son so hard.

I paid a proxy to wait in line and he was one of the first 50 or so ppl that got the box signed by sbtg himself in gold on the outside of the box and black on the Inside and I had pics and all that.

Told that ***** to suck my ****.

Anyway anybody that assumes someone else is wearing a fake when they have 0 knowledge of the sneaker and when they cant afford it or whatever is projecting themselves and what they would do or will do onto other ppl.

Period.

That clown was embarrassed in front of the whole store as he should have been.

Back
Top Bottom