Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

+rep to both thanks - see decent prices on goat right now - waiting to see if they'll drop even more.

edit: $450 too much for size 12.5? - zoom fly

Last edited:
Welp now that my snkrs dreams have been crushed I'll be selling some boosts to cop the zoom flys. If anyone comes across an 11 lmk. Located in SoCal. I'm not part of as many groups as some others in here.

Zoom Fly - I have narrow feet and wear 12.5 in UB 1.0 no inserts ----- 12.5 should be good for the zoom fly? No inserts.

Welp now that my snkrs dreams have been crushed I'll be selling some boosts to cop the zoom flys. If anyone comes across an 11 lmk. Located in SoCal. I'm not part of as many groups as some others in here.

snkrs on Monday for the US is the rumor.

I remember when i got my phone call from Notre when I won the AM90's. I was mad it wasn't the Presto's and just said I'd pick them up.

Got them in hand and fell in love. :lol:

Completely agree had both in hand had to pick one and went with the 90's no regrets
Just pondering which lace swap to do I currently have the blacks but might go with the green or green/orange combo

Completely agree had both in hand had to pick one and went with the 90's no regrets
Just pondering which lace swap to do I currently have the blacks but might go with the green or green/orange combo

I think both sneakers with orange has the best look for the AM90's. It really makes it pop with the orange tab.

You really can't go wrong with any though!

I think both sneakers with orange has the best look for the AM90's. It really makes it pop with the orange tab.

You really can't go wrong with any though!
True I'm kind of digging the low key look the black gives it but the design of the shoe sort of screams for the the bolder colors especially with the orange tab

im ordering some Zoomfly SPs off NDC to try them on..and hopefully if this monday snkrs release does happen prices will continue to fall

200.gif

Hyperdunk and Zoom Fly will have the lowest resale IMO - I would wait until after the SNKRS drop when I think they’ll be in the $350-$400 wheelhouse.

I think that trade would be difficult without cash on top. The AM90 model here is more popular and already apparent based on current resale prices.
How much cash by you estimation?

So how many pairs y’all think SNKRS gonna get? I think it’s limited but everybody is going to feast if they choose wisely.

Got the Prestos from the original release and now Blazers from Random SNKRS app. Sold the Prestos at their peek last month after convincing myself I'd have another shot this time around, chances getting slim. Lol. Regardless will be going for 97s on Monday, ya can have the rest.

I think i asked before but wanted to be more specific.

At empty gallery, since the raffle didnt specify to put a size down in the email (even though I did), do you get to tell them what size you want?

I saw in the winning email that "no size exchanges can be made" so i wanted to see how it went down with pick ups last week

I think i asked before but wanted to be more specific.

At empty gallery, since the raffle didnt specify to put a size down in the email (even though I did), do you get to tell them what size you want?

I saw in the winning email that "no size exchanges can be made" so i wanted to see how it went down with pick ups last week
what u won bruh ?

Back
Top Bottom