Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nike order for the 1s shipped :nthat:

IMG_3007.PNG
Is def official for Monday, all with different times too(gonna need someone with other then blazers to verify this) went back on my SNKRS app to see something and clicked on my inbox for the blazers and this popped up...before it said "purchased"

I had all of the pairs favorited earlier but they've disappeared, at least temporarily.

Last edited:
IMG_3007.PNG
Is def official for Monday, all with different times too(gonna need someone with other then blazers to verify this) went back on my SNKRS app to see something and clicked on my inbox for the blazers and this popped up...before it said "purchased"

I dont see this on my snkr app. is this your screenshot?

IMG_3007.PNG

11AM for the AM 90’s people.

And since I’m PST, I believe it’ll show you in your own time zone on SNKRS app? So I’m assuming 11AM PST/2PM EST

Attachments

• 7A103AC9-43A4-479D-819E-2C6BFF86F1EA.png
    7A103AC9-43A4-479D-819E-2C6BFF86F1EA.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
Sorry I'm a bit confused. These Monday drops are limited / invite only? Or is it for all folks on the SNKRS app? Thanks folks

11AM for the AM 90’s people.

And since I’m PST, I believe it’ll show you in your own time zone on SNKRS app? So I’m assuming 11AM PST/2PM EST
I don't have two entries in my inbox like that. the exclusive access entry is gone and all I see is the order confirmed.

Won OffWhite AJ1s in Chicago... Initially registered for them when the pick up day was on a Thursday two weeks ago which I could have pulled off. Wont be able to make it tomorrow :frown:

Back
Top Bottom