Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

went for my size in red and size 12 and 13 in the other colors. Got a 13 smh

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 10.19.25 AM.png

watching.gif

i'm not condoning it and I wouldn't do it but I'm not even mad at the factories and all that on ig and those weirdo Asian sites doing what they do.
I hope they do it more.

nike obviously doesn't care about 90% of its consumers with snkr passes only happening in la, Chicago and ny 1500% of the time. even then you need a bot or an act of God to do anything.
nike loves these gimmicks and tier 0/fandf/hypestrike releases that you have to fill out raffles from Norway and finland and **** or take your monthly L from snkrs.

I hope they make 23432432432432.2344 pair of everything and nike feels it.
ok i'm done.

yes I am about to throw my phone across the room and then realize 5 min later I shouldn't have done that.

yes there aren't enough characters on twitter for me to come at their necks.

alskfjdsakfda.

yo all you bot ppl transform and roll out. I hate you all.

real talk between this and ts loading pairs of his collab in like size 10 or 10.5 and above...

man I could see myself running up on him and getting stomped out by security.

perhaps 72 L's later i'll be able to cop something and flip for the stuff I actually wanted and missed out on over these last few years.

ok i'm done ranting for real now I think. ts doesn't even have anything to do with this release but i'm just saying!!

ok done.

i'm not condoning it and I wouldn't do it but I'm not even mad at the factories and all that on ig and those weirdo Asian sites doing what they do.
I hope they do it more.

nike obviously doesn't care about 90% of its consumers with snkr passes only happening in la, Chicago and ny 1500% of the time. even then you need a bot or an act of God to do anything.
nike loves these gimmicks and tier 0/fandf/hypestrike releases that you have to fill out raffles from Norway and finland and **** or take your monthly L from snkrs.

ok i'm done.

yes I am about to throw my phone across the room and then realize 5 min later I shouldn't have done that.

alskfjdsakfda.

LA? Really?

Most the people only like these for the resale, so at least I have that in my favor. They’ll dip, I’ll cop, and post on feet pics when the thread is dead. lovely.
1576857056092.gif

I hope they do it more.

ok i'm done.

alskfjdsakfda.

Let it out...we understand... I contemplate kicking this hobby every other weekend.

giphy.gif

yo we dead need to pool our money as a site and cop a bot.
straight like that.

i'm trying not to have my usual meltdown...
but its like 53454543 ppl hate some of these sneakers prior to the release and then on the day of 24234324324234 come out the woodwork and nike selects the same ppl over and over while ppl like me get L's over and over.

so its whatever. can't beat em join em. this manual **** is a dub.

supreme is impossible nowadays.
palace...lol.
snkrs? please.

snkrs is basically a site to just look at the sneakers. bots eat up anything remotely worthwhile from supreme or palace. stockx is where 99% of us have a actual chance at copping the stuff but we have to pay resale.

how a ***** have the money but can't cop anything at all? ppl begging to spend hundreds of dollars. smh in disgust.

**** is disgusting.

Perfectly said. You can win GR garbage that'll sit, but anything made in limited quantities, forget it. Pass is the same. You're not getting through manually.

Same as the cats above. Getting tired of Nike and their bs. I should just start trying to bigger sizes. Clearly being a 9 sucks since mf’ers with Sz 12 feet are buying the triad sizes. Time to rage cop some *** yeezys

Back
Top Bottom