Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

you're gonna regret that lol. Atmos AM1 is a must in any sneaker collection, especially if you're into air maxes. These dunks ain't even unique

I only wore em like 3 times because the right pair kept hurting my feet/too small. my right foot is a bit wider than my left and i always had this problem with the AM1. i'll be alright.

Wow
2A8DD836-BBCC-4A33-A162-EABCBE707E73.jpeg C335A9D8-DF77-46A5-8037-268067601972.jpeg
a personal size 10. All colors are hard but these take the top. Email came through super quick. Merry Christmas to all.

Last edited:
Snagged Michigan’s via SNKRS. First time I’ve seen “got em” since the LA>Chi 1s in whatever that was. May?

Got charged by Nike, my bank declined it since it was “fishy” but i approved The transaction.

my entry wasnt selected for all 3.

what gives?

If they hit the 3s, I'll consider selling my White Prestos for the UNLV and Michigan pair. Really wanted the Futura Syracuse ones, but they didn't drop.
That sounds like a good trade off. Hope it does get to 300s but it doesn’t seem like it will with the hype of dunks lately.

clicked on a random size (10.5) and was able to hit on the navy/orange pair. not even my size gonna get rid of them

SNKRS never lets me hit on draws. 3 years running now and not one draw win but anytime there is exclusive access I get selected oddly enough. Oh well, off to UNDFTD

Back
Top Bottom