Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

here are pics of the pair I had if it helps

20190723_175528.jpg

20190723_175442.jpg

20190723_175538.jpg

20190723_175549.jpg

20190723_175609.jpg
That does help, everything on my pair matches compared to yours. Thanks!

What makes you think theyre fake?
Some pages said to look the placement of the AIR should be exactly one way, but then I saw some unboxing vids from stadium goods that contradicted what the legit checks were claiming. Another thing was the exact texture of the leather was supposed to be one way but again that contradicted the unboxing vids I saw from sneaker news. So after seeing that I got confused but I feel comfortable now that they Gucci.

so the cream pair is gonna be Womens size only. Wonder how big its gonna go up. I know some boutiques already gonna have some shenanigans to get them.

Reminds me of the dude that finessed a pair of the New Beginnings AJ1/Ship pack by winning a pack under his girls name but went to pick it up as a dude claiming its him going thru a transformation

so the cream pair is gonna be Womens size only. Wonder how big its gonna go up. I know some boutiques already gonna have some shenanigans to get them.

Reminds me of the dude that finessed a pair of the New Beginnings AJ1/Ship pack by winning a pack under his girls name but went to pick it up as a dude claiming its him going thru a transformation

As an employee at that point what choice do you really have? If that person is telling the truth and accuses you of discrimination there goes your job. It isn't ever that deep, take the shoe.

As an employee at that point what choice do you really have? If that person is telling the truth and accuses you of discrimination there goes your job. It isn't ever that deep, take the shoe.

lol thats exactly what happened. In today's society, it's hard to even argue it or worth the headache. That pair was won regardless.

Yeah I got a pair and would love to wear them but I just cant do it with what theyre valued at right now.

Yeah I got a pair and would love to wear them but I just cant do it with what theyre valued at right now.

so what do you do with them.

I mean not being a jerk. Or online bully

What’s the end game with the shoe.

I mean I wear everything I own. But I always grew up seeing shoes as objects to be used. Things have changed where people use them as stock and or something they can sell later on.

Last edited:
^ can you blame em?

i got ish in my closet that i aint wear yet because of the same reason

its rough

Oh I wasn’t to each his or her own.

The thing about the sneaker world is we all see it differently.

I get excited to wear some sought after ish. idc if it’s to work or a trip to the bar with my lady.

I know some it’s like OCD to them and they need the right moment.

others are more collectors than wear types. So I get why they just stash em.

I just feel weird saying oh I got this or that and all I wear is my other stuff then again I have so many shoes I could avoid wearing my off whites and TS and Kaws.

im more of a 'hold on let em age like wine so they can reach value for something i really want' type of guy

i still have nightmares abt missing fragments

og prestos

letting go of black n gold 1s

list goes on..

but i do understand holding on has its risks also

I get it if you didn’t pay resale and you want to save them for a rainy day, or if you want to sell them for something else.

If I paid resale you better be damn sure I’m wearing them until they fall apart. The odds of you making significantly more than what you paid for them is slim in most instances. The value could even drop.

im more of a 'hold on let em age like wine so they can reach value for something i really want' type of guy

i still have nightmares abt missing fragments

og prestos

letting go of black n gold 1s

list goes on..

but i do understand holding on has its risks also

So let’s say it works out and u get something you really want.

assuming that shoe has high value and is sought after doesn’t the cycle just begin a new.

then you hold on to that shoe too.

man it is ruff.

I get it if you didn’t pay resale and you want to save them for a rainy day, or if you want to sell them for something else.

If I paid resale you better be damn sure I’m wearing them until they fall apart. The odds of you making significantly more than what you paid for them is slim in most instances. The value could even drop.

Facts I brought and wore and then sold some off white Air Force 1’s. Made a nice lil change off them and brought the off white 5’s with them

Don’t even thing about any more.

only thing that will stop me is bad weather conditions

If that’s the case Oreo 4’s are on feet then thangs tanks

That's my biggest problem, this NC weather switches on you in a heartbeat. Once the summer hits though all bets are off.

Back
Top Bottom