Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The more I look at the aj5, the more I like them. Seriously thinking about offing something to get another but don’t know what.

I think having 1 pair is good enough, the colorway isn't gonna get much dirty and the soles sure ain't gonna look that much more yellow lol.

On the topic of holding stuff, I have some stuff I haven't worn because I haven't found a day that I felt like wearing. Theres some stuff I've worn once and haven't worn since whether its uncomfortable or just doesn't go with my mood for the day. Thats why I have a rotation and some stuff just don't make it in.

As an employee at that point what choice do you really have? If that person is telling the truth and accuses you of discrimination there goes your job. It isn't ever that deep, take the shoe.
their argument could probably be as simple as if your ID doesnt match the name and face, no shoes. most of the employees at my local stores always seem like real sticklers.

So let’s say it works out and u get something you really want.

assuming that shoe has high value and is sought after doesn’t the cycle just begin a new.

then you hold on to that shoe too.

man it is ruff.

of course, but if i manage to trade for frags without paying resale, going off based of the value of a retail shoe i bought, they are being worn

im in no rush for certain shoes but those would
Be worn with the quickness

i just gotta be in the mood to unds, open the closet and just sayf it

i agree first wear is the hardest, after that its whatever

edit: oreo 4s are lowkey one of the best releases by jb quality wise in the past 5 yrs, those things are TANKS and still look good broken in & beat as hell, have been looking to get another pair recently

I think having 1 pair is good enough, the colorway isn't gonna get much dirty and the soles sure ain't gonna look that much more yellow lol.

On the topic of holding stuff, I have some stuff I haven't worn because I haven't found a day that I felt like wearing. Theres some stuff I've worn once and haven't worn since whether its uncomfortable or just doesn't go with my mood for the day. Thats why I have a rotation and some stuff just don't make it in.
That’s eggzactly how I feel. Also, most of the time I’m wearing my semi casual work shoes during the weekdays. On weekends Im wearing my gym shoes for the gym and/or I don’t have much plans at night for me to wear other pairs. I want to make more excuses to wear some of the pairs I paid resale for but I just don’t feel it’s worth it yet to unds them just to wear it one time and don’t know when I’ll wear it again. Once I break out a pair, I like to wear it as often as possible.

IMG_8453 3.jpg

IMG_8452 2.jpg

IMG_8460 2.jpg

For me the first wear is the hardest...after that I no longer care.

Once that first crease shows up then it's rotation status. But it takes awhile to get there because I can't wear sneakers for most of the week since I can't wear sneakers to work :rolleyes

I just tried mine on. I stayed TTS at 9.5 and it works. No need to half size down. My feet are somewhat narrow too.

I have the AHE on the way, but I just noticed that the 5’s are close resale price wise. If you had to choose would you go with the All Hallows Eve Blazer or the Jordan 5s?

Back
Top Bottom