Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Everyone I know won forces. Nice for him. That store is very disrespectful in my opinion

Damn fam, that sucks. I picked up my 90s from Empty last Saturday and it was pretty smooth experience there. I guess cause it was the first shoe to release and since then they prob got a lot of shady characters trying to hustle them. But congrats on your cop! tho.

Damn fam, that sucks. I picked up my 90s from Empty last Saturday and it was pretty smooth experience there. I guess cause it was the first shoe to release and since then they prob got a lot of shady characters trying to hustle them. But congrats on your cop! tho.
Thanks man and yea probably, but still they were doing too much extra

Empty Gallery was very chill in letting me pick up. They even let me bring my dog in the store lol

For the US guys that went through SNKRS already, is it FCFS or that raffle they do for like 30 mins?

This is going to open old wounds of L's i took in the Kobe collection release.
I legit got all L's on the entire collection. Who in here remembers that horrible release nike did on the app.

This is going to open old wounds of L's i took in the Kobe collection release.
I legit got all L's on the entire collection. Who in here remembers that horrible release nike did on the app.

giphy.gif

Air Force 1s

Air max 90s

vapormax

Maybe the 1s but I know those and prestos will be hard. Man **** it ima try for em all except the hyper dunks

"selectionEngine":"LEO"
Word on the street is it’s LEO

Which is nikes system of basically a 2 minute draw where everyone gets in line and they choose who gets through to purchase

hmm.. so its not FCFS? Still doubtful I don't get unlimited releases on Nike.. I wish they dropped all 10 at once, and had people pick what they wanted.. more happy people that way. Now resellers, just gunna gun every release :lol:

Back
Top Bottom