Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

All I got from nike is "this launch will be a drop" so looking like fcfs?
Not exactly fam...
1zo5g1.jpg

Not if this is like a draw where the order in which you entered doesn’t determine if you cop (ie. Not FCFS). In that case you can try for one and then the other and it shouldn’t matter. If FCFS then of course no. We will know how it actually goes down soon enough.

How will we ever know if its FCFS? Unless you're waiting for a Nike tweet that discloses their selection algorithm? That ain't happening :lol:

Wow these repetitive SNKRS questions are getting out of hand... all I can say is have fun trying, but mentally prepare yourselves for the L. I know I have.

Can someone explain this Leo system again. Sorry if it was already mentioned
Basically you all enter to buy and get placed in a line, then and a computer selects (randomly) who is able to buy out of everyone who enters, all writhing a short time period

Got the $50 GC as well..
Would’ve made more sense to be one of the people with early access, but whatever, I’ll take it..

Anyone with an iPhone X feel like they’re behind the ball when it comes to the SNKRS app and this coinciding realease?

For some reason Nike has yet to optimize SNKRS for the iPhone X. So when trying to purchase an item one will get a prompt about Touch ID wihich does the exist on this iteration of the phone. I ran into this issue yesterday with the Doernbecher release. If the process is randomized than this is a non issue BUT if it’s not and speed is a sizable variable necessary to cop then us iPhone X users may be short handed.

Anyone with an iPhone X feel like they’re behind the ball when it comes to the SNKRS app and this coinciding realease?

For some reason Nike has yet to optimize SNKRS for the iPhone X. So when trying to purchase an item one will get a prompt about Touch ID wihich does the exist on this iteration of the phone. I ran into this issue yesterday with the Doernbecher release. If the process is randomized than this is a non issue BUT if it’s not and speed is a sizable variable necessary to cop then us iPhone X users may be short handed.

Nope but frenzy app is donzo

Use your face bruh

Blends sent out W emails apparently. Personally haven't be able to catch a single break for this drop yet, but let's hope that changes tomorrow!

smh #teamiphoneX

Back
Top Bottom