Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

uv8yix1uuym0cb1e6aoc.jpg
I am literally the only person I've seen have those 5's in person :lol:

where do you live?

I mean granted, no one's really gone out since the release of these due to quarantine. I think I might have only seen this shoe once in public

Very annoyed by today's sneaker game. Just make enough shoes for everyone that wants a pair. This plus resellers really kills the experience. Believe it or not there was a time you could walk into a store and have a decent shot at buying the latest Jordan release. Better times.

It's only getting worse, all releases in SNKRS Mexico are FCFS and all are getting sold out and crashing the page not letting people even participate, I have made my calculations and I enter within the 6-7 seconds tops, I don't even get an entry. I also noticed on GD Dunks in SNKRS US the "your entry is in" page was taking longer to load and the Space Hippies sold out in seconds which means there are more "people" trying... The L's are here to stay.

Might be a dumb question but if Nike made SNKRS Mobile only wouldn’t that prevent a good amount of bots and duplicate accounts?

I don’t get why they don’t do that

bro im rewatching it right now. First time in like a decade. It's damn near all new to me lmao. So much **** i didnt pick up on the first time or just simply forgot

they were so detailed with the writing i wish another show can emulate it

maybe there is and I justdont know yet

bro im rewatching it right now. First time in like a decade. It's damn near all new to me lmao. So much **** i didnt pick up on the first time or just simply forgot
I wonder if the beginning of season 2 hits different on a rewatch :nerd:

Prices dropped a lot on these. I wonder how much lower it'll go tho.. they're already flooding the market with fakes.

Dude is a certified clown. I usually see him posting ignorant and negative comments on YouTubers Pages who have authentic shoes.. meanwhile he's sitting up promoting fakes telling everybody on his page they come from the same factory. They do have some good fakes out nowadays but these joints are beyond terrible..

I actually tried to listen to him explain his justification for buying “the same shoes Nike/Adidas release. Claims the shoes are exactly the same, but presents no comparisons or side-by-sides.

Come to find out practically all his reviews are of fakes.

Streets is done.

:smh:

Night and day man. Not to be edgy, its one of my favorite seasons now.

When you get some time, do the rewatch. Ive been having a blast lol

season 2?! With the docks and ish, worst season imo, they had some good moments but na

season 2?! With the docks and ish, worst season imo, they had some good moments but na

brooooo rewatch it man. That scene with Prop Joe x Sergei x Nick Sabotka. The glue!

Im almost done with S3 so I haven’t finished but I think S5 was the worst one. S3 is my pick for best atm.

I also love how the whole S2 happened bc of a church window :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's only getting worse, all releases in SNKRS Mexico are FCFS and all are getting sold out and crashing the page not letting people even participate, I have made my calculations and I enter within the 6-7 seconds tops, I don't even get an entry. I also noticed on GD Dunks in SNKRS US the "your entry is in" page was taking longer to load and the Space Hippies sold out in seconds which means there are more "people" trying... The L's are here to stay.

It's annoying. I know i'm not the first or the last to complain either. Just wish it wasn't this difficult to snatch a pair. On the other hand, I did snag a pair of Dior 1's for retail not through any raffle or anything like that. And I absolutely plan on wearing them when the time is right. It will be my silent protest to how nasty the sneaker game is.

where do you live?

I mean granted, no one's really gone out since the release of these due to quarantine. I think I might have only seen this shoe once in public

I between NYC and ATL. I buy most of my stuff online or in NY. For those that end up buying certain pieces for resell. You should look into buying high end shoes. You'll get great customer service and for the most part more wears out of higher end shoes than you will out of your general release Adidas or Nike's.

I'll stop ranting now. Good luck to everyone. May we all cook tomorrow... lol..

Dam so not a draw tommorow? I hope these don't load up sold out but probably will...smh. atleast a draw give u a chance, smh.

Back
Top Bottom