Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I already explained it to you in the other thread, You must not have saw it. I said Muslin IS a fabric and a color, however Muslin is NOT the fabric used on OW. I'm re-quoting what I said to you in the other thread
Like I said show me were that color is on this shoe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 51
Like I said show me were that color is on this shoe

perhaps the yellowed sole is the Muslin color

or maybe you can show me where your MUSLIN fabric is written on the color code description of these OW shoes that uses the SAME material as the OW 5

1595527863653.png

1595527962953.png

1595528009016.png

1595528056714.png
1595528103833.png

or better yet, show me where your Muslin fabric is on this AJ 1 that has the same color description as the OW 5

1595528234036.png

I used to think that until i won the OW dunks from kith
I’ve won from kith a few times, i just think they’re being shady now because they haven’t said anything about the release and they’re just gonna randomly release it to the bots on Saturday morning instead of doing an online raffle on the site lol

Very annoyed by today's sneaker game. Just make enough shoes for everyone that wants a pair. This plus resellers really kills the experience. Believe it or not there was a time you could walk into a store and have a decent shot at buying the latest Jordan release. Better times.

Very annoyed by today's sneaker game. Just make enough shoes for everyone that wants a pair. This plus resellers really kills the experience. Believe it or not there was a time you could walk into a store and have a decent shot at buying the latest Jordan release. Better times.

Dont do the whole “back in the day talk”. You gonna show your age, and we old. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom