Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So these going to be a draw correct? My app doesn't say the draw opens etc....but I figure that will change by saty.

You guys are saying more "deconstructed" but I can possibly see what more they could've done besides more Muslin but I love the contrasting durabuck and Muslin on the bred colorway

lol again, muslin is the color, not the material.

As far as more deconstructed, they could've definitely used a different material on the upper like the toe guard and changed the entire upper to that nylon ripstop fabric similar to the OW 5. Change the netting and/or tongue to something different. Instead they kept the upper the same nubuck/suede as regular bred 4's, same netting and tongue.

Last edited:
lol again, muslin is the color, not the material.

As far as more deconstructed, they could've definitely used a different material on the upper like the toe guard and changed the entire upper to that nylon ripstop fabric similar to the OW 5. Change the netting and/or tongue to something different. Instead they kept the upper the same nubuck/suede as regular bred 4's, same netting and tongue.
Bro it's a material and a color I don't know why you keep denying this

True, but the question was what two NBA basketball players she was inspired by in creating the two colorways. In a interview she stated Michael Jordan and WNBA player Sheryl Swoopes as inspiration

It said two basketball players, not NBA. Link the interview because I read the official Nike, Jordan and her quotes and I didn't see that.

6AB8AA60-041C-4A29-9409-2DD9920EF2FF.jpeg

Yeah couldnt even submit, Was gonna be wrong any way I was thinking MJ and magic, idk why i though Magic

if I win it’s because of you , so I’ll send you a $20 or something lol.

I had no idea what the answer was, all I saw was love and basketball like mentioned before
Nahhhh man it’s all good I decline payments from helping people out, if you win just donate the $20 to Niketalk or buy a box of masks and drop it off to a local business. Good luck to ya tho fam

Lapstone & Hammer raffle is opened for in-store if anyone wants to make that Philly trip

Lapstone & Hammer raffle is opened for in-store if anyone wants to make that Philly trip

gladly

I would gladly hop on the Amtrak if I win

Bro it's a material and a color I don't know why you keep denying this

I already explained it to you in the other thread, You must not have saw it. I said Muslin IS a fabric and a color, however Muslin is NOT the fabric used on OW. I'm re-quoting what I said to you in the other thread

not trying to sound like a douche, but Muslin is the color and thats why its in the Color description for the OW 5's. They don't usually put the material as the color in the color code. Don't wanna argue and its semantics really.

The MUSLIN color is found on most of the OG TEN, which features that same creamy color. The OW 5 and the OW 4 have the same material that is found on the OW UNC 1 and all the OW AM97 which doesn't feature "muslin" in the color description

1595023680675.png
1595023728664.png
1595023819254.png
1595023857735.png

Back
Top Bottom