Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

2 minute draw? :lol: :smh:

3AA92C6E-CE01-4DA2-ABE9-C49D2EC33713.jpeg
What is this LEO thing? & how can fcfs we online im confused

so is it confirmed a FCFS?
Let’s think this through, and bear w me. Nike would want everyone who wants a pair to have a CHANCE to get a pair (a chance, not actually a guarantee). Why would they structure it as a FCFS and further complicate it by releasing 2 at a time for most, thereby forcing people to “choose” which they like better among two competing styles that they randomly pit against each other (other than the presto and AJ1)? That would make no sense (I realize a lot about how Nike and adidas release shoes makes no sense!).

The logical answer as to why they put two sneakers released simultaneously on the half hour is if they didn’t, this damn thing would last 4.5 hours to fully release all shoes. That’s why I think they are doing 2 at a time, and further doing 2 at a time proves to me that they aren’t making people choose, they are all mini draws that last some time between a few minutes to a half hour, therefore I have to believe these are not FCFS tomorrow based on my logic, further confirmed by others here who claim inside knowledge of a draw type system. I think you can go for a blazer at 130, then try for a hyperdunk a few seconds later, and your chances for either would be equal as it will be a draw.

Last edited:
What is this LEO thing? & how can fcfs we online im confused
Don’t know about “LEO” but FCFS is pretty much the same as “first come first served” in stores- whoever is first to check out, is the first to get the W

Saw a couple people hit on AF1 in their comments but overall very quiet...haven’t heard of any AJ1 winners. My boy entered in Charlotte and hasn’t heard anything.

I entered in PGH, based on the quantity of stores under their brand umbrella i would assume they're putting up numbers even greater than kith in sales, so i would think they would be getting a really good allocation of the collection...

Let’s think this through, and bear w me. Nike would want everyone who wants a pair to have a CHANCE to get a pair (a chance, not actually a guarantee). Why would they structure it as a FCFS and further complicate it by releasing 2 at a time for most, thereby forcing people to “choose” which they like better among two competing styles that they randomly pit against each other (other than the presto and AJ1)? That would make no sense (I realize a lot about how Nike and adidas release shoes makes no sense!).

The logical answer as to why they put two sneakers released simultaneously on the half hour is if they didn’t, this damn thing would last 4.5 hours to fully release all shoes. That’s why I think they are doing 2 at a time, and further doing 2 at a time proves to me that they aren’t making people choose, they are all mini draws that last some time between a few minutes to a half hour, therefore I have to believe these are not FCFS tomorrow based on my logic, further confirmed by others here who claim inside knowledge of a draw type system.
Interesting tbh I hope it's fcfs, but 30min draws do seem logical too. But mind you there are ppl with 50+ accounts

Interesting tbh I hope it's fcfs, but 30min draws do seem logical too. But mind you there are ppl with 50+ accounts
There are people with 500-1000 accounts running. Lots of them. These draws really don’t help the average person. You have a chance, but it’s truly like the lottery.

The logical answer as to why they put two sneakers released simultaneously on the half hour is if they didn’t, this damn thing would last 4.5 hours to fully release all shoes. That’s why I think they are doing 2 at a time, and further doing 2 at a time proves to me that they aren’t making people choose, they are all mini draws that last some time between a few minutes to a half hour, therefore I have to believe these are not FCFS tomorrow based on my logic, further confirmed by others here who claim inside knowledge of a draw type system. I think you can go for a blazer at 130, then try for a hyperdunk a few seconds later, and your chances for either would be equal as it will be a draw.

giphy.gif

Says winners will be contacted by tomorrow night per their original IG post.

They started sending earlier though I’m not stating that you’re wrong that they still may contact tomorrow. I hit on zoom flys which i did not enter for on a sz 10 which i also did not enter that size lol

Yea got mine earlier haha

Can I ask you which division of Nike sent the GC? Was it NikeNYC (they were running the draw)? I want to write to them and tell them it is BS to just give GC to those who were lucky enough to enter, the joke being those who couldn’t enter wasted more time pressing refresh than those who got em in. I do realize they can’t give away GC to the world.

Can I ask you which division of Nike sent the GC? Was it NikeNYC (they were running the draw)? I want to write to them and tell them it is BS to just give GC to those who were lucky enough to enter, the joke being those who couldn’t enter wasted more time pressing refresh than those who got em in. I do realize they can’t give away GC to the world.
Btw, how are the Frankenstein cream UB's coming along?

They started sending earlier though I’m not stating that you’re wrong that they still may contact tomorrow. I hit on zoom flys which i did not enter for on a sz 10 which i also did not enter that size lol

LOL! I'm assuming they did it in all the stores like they did it at the one i went to in pgh and it was all hand written and you had to pick 1 between the 3 or 2 on that raffle. I guess getting something you didn't sign up for is better than nothing at all though. Congrats!

So hysterical Adidas will rerelease these (who wouldve thought), killing resale for what is really a boring pair of shoes not worthy of the hype they got on the boards. Adidas is actually smart about monitoring resale value to decide rereleases (OG NMD as an example).
We can bring that discussion to the boost thread, just decided to poke a little fun since I hadn't seen you around NT in a while :wink:

It was from [email protected]. Im guessing they only sent it to the people that got through and would have won a pair had the raffle not been canceled.

Back
Top Bottom