Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone with an iPhone X feel like they’re behind the ball when it comes to the SNKRS app and this coinciding realease?

For some reason Nike has yet to optimize SNKRS for the iPhone X. So when trying to purchase an item one will get a prompt about Touch ID wihich does the exist on this iteration of the phone. I ran into this issue yesterday with the Doernbecher release. If the process is randomized than this is a non issue BUT if it’s not and speed is a sizable variable necessary to cop then us iPhone X users may be short handed.

bruh why you acting like you can't use SNKRS on desktop? :lol:

Damn, no love for the Hyperdunks here. Might be my favorite of the collection behind the Vapors. Would probably cop if resale falls into the mid 300’s.

Anyone with an iPhone X feel like they’re behind the ball when it comes to the SNKRS app and this coinciding realease?

For some reason Nike has yet to optimize SNKRS for the iPhone X. So when trying to purchase an item one will get a prompt about Touch ID wihich does the exist on this iteration of the phone. I ran into this issue yesterday with the Doernbecher release. If the process is randomized than this is a non issue BUT if it’s not and speed is a sizable variable necessary to cop then us iPhone X users may be short handed.
Do the face scan not work? I know it replaced the finger scan in most apps

Anyone else just get an email from Nike with a gift card for them up the initial release of this collection?

Last edited by a moderator:
What should I do with the zip tie? How do I remove it?
If its on the laces, you can just remove the laces and take off the zip tie.

However, with my pair, the zip tie was laced through the lace loop part of the shoe and I had to cut it if I wanted it off..

Damn, no love for the Hyperdunks here. Might be my favorite of the collection behind the Vapors. Would probably cop if resale falls into the mid 300’s.

Top 5 for me, gladly dropped $500 for em, which comes in tomorrow. I coudve waited but oh well.

Bodega pickup today, too clean in person

B49FC0E9-50DA-4E12-8431-CF5345CFA28E.jpeg

What should I do with the zip tie? How do I remove it?

Pretty sure on every shoe the zip tie is around the lace. So if you undo the laces the zip tie just slides off. You can't unzip it and then clamp it on to something else if that's what you mean.

Looks like your zip tie is through the lace loop too, rip gotta cut if it you want it off
Haha yup, I haven’t decided what to do with it yet. I think they’re too much on loud shoes like Prestos, but since these are so minimal I don’t hate it. I’ll prob cut it off though.

Haha yup, I haven’t decided what to do with it yet. I think they’re too much on loud shoes like Prestos, but since these are so minimal I don’t hate it. I’ll prob cut it off though.

You don't need to even cut it, it slides off the laces.

I wore the tie on with my AM 90's today & white laces. Probably change them to the orange and take the tie off as that's enough of attention. :lol:

If you wanted to, you can try to finesse it off. Gotta get something to put in the hole of the zip tie and allow the bumps to slide through uninhibited instead of catching if you can understand what I mean. A thin knife or letter opener could suffice. Or something else that's flat, skinny and long enough to wedge in there.

You don't need to even cut it, it slides off the laces.

I wore the tie on with my AM 90's today & white laces. Probably change them to the orange and take the tie off as that's enough of attention. :lol:
Mine is through the lace loop, it’s stuck unless I cut it off

Don’t get it twisted. This L is gonna be just as swift as FCFS :lol:

Nike’s FCFS releases were never really FCFS. Always some random element in there. Can’t count how many times friends going after me have gotten the pair

Back
Top Bottom